looking for the right one

*August Alsina POV*
Omg I'm so confused right now.. I just feel like my life isn't complete. I need a girlfriend who I can take care of, protect and live with and settle down with and have a future with... But the ladies over here have no type of respect for themselves. Out here in the ghetto, its really hard to find the right one.. I'm thinking about moving to California to get out of here and start my music career.

*Shanice's POV*
Fuck my life. My mother doesn't even deserve to be a mother. WHY? SHE PICKS HER BOYFRIEND BEFORE ME. EVEN IF I TELL HER WHAT HE'S BEEN DOING BEHIND HER BACK. HE DOES STUFF TO ME TOO.. I TRY TO TELL HER BUT SHE DOESN'T LISTEN... I have trust issues with boys because I don't know if their use me. They take advantage of me I don't know how it feels to be loved and cared for. But one day I'll find the one and I'll live with him and have lots of babies and treat my kids good with love and care ,saying I love you spending time with them. Something my mother never did. My father died when I was 3 years old.. I really wish he was here right now.. Ik he's really upset with my mother right now.

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS
Follow me

***PLEASE DON'T LEAVE THIS BOOK***