change of plans

Aug: I can't believe you did that *talking and keeping his eyes on the road*

Shanice: can we not talk about it?
I wasn't trying to start anything

Aug: okay.. But this conversation isn't over.. I have a another trip..

Shanice: where to??

Aug: I'm not telling you * winks at you* so. Where you from??

Shanice: Jamaica queens. NY

Aug: that's cool.

Shanice: yup *looking out the window.*

Aug: what's wrong?

Shanice: just thinking about life ... I have no family, no friends, no one that cares, I'm n a hotel. I'm living off of take out. I can't deal with this.. * starts tearing *

Aug: Shanice its okay . everything will be fine.. I feel like this will make you stronger to try harder.. Im here for you.. You are too beautiful to be crying . I don't like you like this.  We were having so much fun earlier. Let's have so more fun .. Look its 1 o'clock now and I was gonna take you to the beach but instead we're going to the amusement park . okay?? *looking off at you and back at the road.*

Shanice: okay. August thank you . *wiping her face*

Aug: no need to thank me.. I'm helping you.  *smiling at her* I want you to feel comfortable.

* we arrive at coney island in Brooklyn*

Aug: where you wanna go first?

Shanice: arcade.

Aug: okay..

In the arcade

August:* shooting hoops with Shanice* I'll try first. *shoot a ball makes it in * you try now

Shanice: *shoots and missed* aww I missed.

Aug: I'll help you* he comes behind you and puts his hands on top of your hands on the ball. And shoots and u make it in*

August POV

I'm helping Shanice shoot a hoop and I just though out if I could kiss her again . I feel like she's the one.

End of POV

Shanice: thank you.. *noticing he was behind you and you felt his area.*

Aug: you're welcome . * moving your hair to the side putting his face in your neck. Kissing it*

Shanice POV

Omg. August is really testing me.. He helps me shoot a ball and then he starts kissing on my neck and I gave in . I mean who wouldn't.

POV ended

Shanice: * you turn around and your face to face with august*

Aug: *leans in and kisses you*

Sha: * you kiss him back and wrap your arms around his neck*

Aug: * kisses you for a second after and pulls away and rubs your cheek softly with his thumb. Looking in your eyes* I feel a connecting.

Shanice: I do too. * looking up at a 6"2 august*

Aug: come on let's go have some more fun..

Shanice: *looks down and see your hand intertwined with Aug*

DO YOU THINK THAT SHANICE IS CONNECTING WITH AUGUST?

COMMENT
SHARE
VOTE
FOLLOW ME