Twilight Gal Chapter 1

october ②⑦th, ①⑨④②
①③:⓪⑤
the mayor's
office
-
She tapped her pen on her soft lips, thinking of what to write. As she looked at her paper work, she thought to herself for a moment. "Why am I so clueless today?" She stopped tapping the pen on her lower lip because the lavender lipstick was leaving a mark on her pen. She wiped it off with her black sleeve, making the problem worse. She had gotten frustrated and rolled her chair over to the tissue box to wipe her sleeve and pen. There was a knock at the door and she rolled back to her main desk.
"Come in please, it's open." She straighten out the small plaque standing on her desk reading "Von Twilette"
"Sorry to interrupt Madame, but I have some news for you from the mayor," The worker had a bit of a nervous look upon his face.
"News?" She crossed her legs very ladylike, tilting her reading glasses down to look at him, "do tell."
"Well, I received news to tell from the mayor that you're getting a promotion," His nervousness turned into a slight smile.
"A promotion? Then why didn't the mayor say himself?" She took off her glasses folding them and placing them on the hardwood desk.
"He was too busy with all the paperwork he had to do, he couldn't pop in for a moment to tell so he sent me down to tell,".
"Yet he had to time to tell you to tell me?" She gave him a sassy look.
"Ah, well. A-anyways, you're getting a new rookie to be your partner," The orange haired beauty shot up out of her seat.
"A partner?! I don't need a damn partner, I work alone! Tell the mayor that I don't need his 'special promotion'," She gave air quotes then huffed sitting back down.
"But he's right outside in the office! I can't just tell him you're fired on the first day!"
"Well that's too bad then," she put her signature on the bottom of a file closing it, "now if you don't mind, I have work to do, so please get out of my office."
"Yes Miss. Von Twilette. Sorry for the trouble." He shut the door behind, and she went back to a long day's work.
-
Hue midna is so fussy (SHE BATMAN. I WORK ALONE) so how's the fanfic so far?
-
Rate 1/10 & Theories?🌚✨