How Kidrauhl Saved Her Life <3

I have been abused my whole life. Physically, mentally, verbally. It's hard to concentrate on your life when everybody seems to want to control it. I understand i'm not alone, but for a while I went through a dark stage of my life, starting in 2010. I self harmed due to bullying and abuse. September 2011 I was sexually abused 2 nights in a row. This was the worst time of my life.I was put into therapy as a 7 year old and again when I was 11 to 13.I was so depressed there was only one thing that made me happy...only one person that made me want to wake up everyday and smile though it was hard.His name is Justin Bieber. I know that sounds ridiculous. Mostly because everyone sees him as a teen sensation and that's it. When to 60 million other people, he's a lifesaver, an idol and an inspiration.He has been my lifesaver since I was 7 years old which was 2007.I've been through alot, but I know others have been through worse, so why worry about myself when I could be helping so many others.The day I threw all of my blades away I was listening to U Smile by Justin Bieber.<3 I still cry thinking back to that moment. He's always been there and always will be. When people tell me that this is just a stage i'm going through I get angry and upset. He's ALWAYS been there for me, why would I quit supporting him?Ever? I don't love him for his looks, it's the music. <3 It's just so moving, inspirational, AMAZING. <3His song Be Alright has helped me become a better person and be true to who I am.I have now because of Justin quit self harming.I wouldn't be here if it weren't for Justin.<3#StillKidrauhl #Believe #NeverSayNever <3 Thank you Justin.<3 You saved my life.I love you.