prologue

hello!!! my name is kat and I have decided to work on ANOTHER book after deleting my others... I just wasn't into them anymore so I decided to stop and now I can pick back up maybe!! :) this story may be on and off because I'm just experimenting with this writing thing so eh why not see if I'm good or not?? haha please continue to read on because I have a good feeling about this one!! also, this is FICTION so the ages of the people that I use in the story may not be accurate. please don't forget that :).
p.s. I personally see June Hightower as Barbra Palvin.
p.p.s. I don't like capitalizing lol so please don't pester me about it please!
ily all!!!
thanks xoxo, kat :)

year 2059:

today I am 60. I am surrounded by my beautiful friends and family. I have 2 very successful children Isaac and Rose and I am beyond thankful that I will blow out yet another set of candles. I still find myself looking for my late husband who passed away just two years ago. he was such a lovely, kind, funny, man whom I loved very much.

but he was not my true love. there was a time and place in which I learned what love was. I did not realize until later that I would never come close to that beautiful, twisted, and adventurous feeling of passion again. I hadn't  known that I wouldn't feel the same for anyone else as I did him.

looking back at my senior year spent in Oregon, I can barely describe how furious I was going into it. I was 17 and my father was sending me to Hightower boarding school. I had been causing trouble at home after my mothers death. while she was alive, I did absolutely everything to impress her. after her passing, I loathed my father after he selfishly pushed me away. eventually I stopped caring and he simply sent me away. it was a pity that we never reconnected. he was the reason after all that I met zayn malik.

well, let me not get ahead of myself here.. I need to start from the very beginning, the morning of the flight.