Chapter 8~Temporary ruler

*(Hello people sorry I don't know why but it won't let me put the song up in the media sorry i'm trying to find out the problem but I don't know what it is so enjoy the chapter.)*

Aphmau's pov

I was making tea for garte since it wasn't that hard to get the ingredients you only needed...

2 red rose petals

3 yellow flower pedals

1 blue flower pedal

And boiling water

All you need to do is put the pedals in the water let it sit for about 2 minutes stir it then add honey and a bit of ice.

It was a weird recipe but it helps by relaxing the mind and with the bit of ice it can put people to sleep not like right away and it's not in a bad way. When the person is asleep it relaxes there mind and body so you don't become as stiff as a pencil. I tell people this stuff so they don't assume that i'm evil or will try to kidnapped them or kill them.

"Hello"

"Um.... hi."

I said not facing the person who is talking to me since the tea also takes alot of concentration to make.

"Can you at least look at me while I speak?"

"Why and plus i'm making tea that needs alot of concentration so I can't."

"Okay but do you at least reconize my voice?"

"Um kind of......it just sounds familiar that's it."

"Okay but do you remember this name....Jack?"

"H...how-how do y-you know that name?"

I said finishing the tea and now.........done okay now I can turn around.

"Well it would be silly not to know my own name wouldn't Aphmau?"

"What......"

As I said those words I saw him he remembered me my name. I was fulled to the brim with happiness and joy I started crying.

"Aphmau why are you cry-"

Before he could finish his sentence I hugged him at first he tensed then relaxed and hugged me back.

"I'm so happy your not mad at me." Jack muttered but was loud enough for me to hear.

"What do you mean I was never mad at you i'm happy your not mad at me."

"Wait why would I be mad at you?"

"Well after a couple of years pasted at the village while you left you were the only person keeping me there so I left to forget the memories we shared cause it just made me really sad."

"Oh okay well i'm sorry I actually never came back to the village...."

"WAIT WHAT?!"

"O-okay c-c-calm donw a-aphmau."

"HOW CAN I YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO COME BACK AND IF I HAD STAYED THERE I MIGHT HAVE BEEN IN MORW RAGE THAN I AM NOW YOUR LUCKY I LEFT!!!"

"Well that's why I was nervous that you might hate the sight of me-"

*Sigh*"Okay wait right here I have to give this to garte when i'm done we can talk more got it?"

"Yes I got it."

"Good now I have to go."

I said that as I was walking out of the kitchen with a little tray that can only hold tea cups and the pot. I kept walking down the hall way it wasn't that bad just walking by yourself in the hallway trying to get somewhere. And as I thought 'This isn't as scary as I remember' I heard a bunch of creepy sounds I continue to walk down the hall way a bit faster. After a while I calmed down and started walking at my usual pace but what I didn't notice is that I started to sing a song that ment alot to me and haven't sang since I was a kid.