Queen Meeting

(Long ago in a magical world of blocks that we know as minecraft there was a time of peace and prosperity. But, that all change when ended took over).

(Ended was a young business women who had created the number one produce in all
of minecraft. Horse meat, Ended has built her company EnderSpawn which also created products such as EnderMilk, FappEnder Chip cookies and EnderIce Cream. As all of this seemed peace Ender had got the best of us. EmderSpawn took over everything from Food to military power. Ender played us all for fools in slaving all including her lover Tyler. But a few brave slave will one day stand up against they're lord Ender and that day is today).

(The sky was full of smog all the trees are dead the grass doesn't grow all that left are the slave shacks and EnderFactories) "How much did we make today?"said Ender, "About 50 million." Said Tyler,(Ender turns around) "only 50!" Ender exclaims, "yes"mumbled Tyler, "bring me a slave!"Ender yelled,(Tyler went of to find a slave)
(20 minutes later Tyler comes back with a slave) "This is the slave my lord"says Tyler, (Ender examines him) "What is your name boy?" she ask, (he doesn't Respond so Ender grabs a stick and beast him) "WHAT IS YOUR NAME?"she yells, "J..Justin"he says, "So Justin why is it you and your Co-workers are slow?" She ask, "I don't know maybe cause we hate your falt ass!" (Tyler beats just and Justin starts cough up blood) "hahaha don't you know you are powerless boy? As long as you live in my nation your my property, am I clear" (she says while her heel of her shoe sits on Justin's back)"c....Cl...clear"Justin stutters, "Good now get out of my site."says Ender.(Tyler drags Justin and throws him outside).