Rapmon interruption

Back story..... you are hooking up with rapmon, but V is trying to get you.....

v walks into the room "Noona why dont you like me?" then starts being silly... you brush him off, but cant help but smirk as you look away... V starts to walk away with his head down...
you feel bad, "wait v"... he turns around ..."Noona is sorry"... he runs back and gives you a huge hug, the hug knocks you both down onto couch... you both start to laugh... then you notice he is not laughing, he leans down and starts to kiss you... you know you should stop him, cause NamJoon would be mad, but you seem to be under a spell and 4DAlian spell and you cant hide the passion that he is causing to arise in you... just then you hear the front door open and a voice call down the hall "Babe!"... oh crap its NamJoon, You and V quickly jump up and move apart... "oh there you are" namjoon says as he walks in the room... "Whats up" he says as he walks towards you to give you a hug... "not much you say" as you see V wink at you and walk out the door.

********************************
This was just a little thing I did for a friend cause she said V could never take her away from namjoon. It was never meant to become more then that, but she asked for a part 2, so I guess V really did get her after all....please read part 2 and beyond for more fun....