Suga interruption

A few days later you were cleaning up in the kitchen, it was a day off for the boys, so they were all doing different things...Namjoon and you were going to do something together later on, but for now he was out visiting a rapper friend...

"Noona, J hope and I are heading out to the store, you need us to get anything" Jin says from the other room...
"Yeah can you get some more chocolate milk, Kookie seems to have drunken the whole thing already" you reply with a laugh... "Did not Noona, V helped" Kookie says in defense...
You smirk at Kookies reply, so cute when he gets all defensive...
"Sure thing Noona" Jin says has you hear the front door close

"You need help with that?" you turn to see V entering the kitchen...
"Sure sweetie, you can dry the dish as i wash" you reply as you continue with your task.
V grabs a towel and starts drying and putting away the dishes...

Just then Kookie comes running into the kitchen a little out of breath, opens the fridge and grabs a few waters "Jimin & I are going met up with some guys for a game of B-ball, Suga said he will join us after his nap, V you want to come?"...
"What and leave poor noona here all alone to finish this mess? Nah its ok, you just go, I will catch up with you later" V says...
"NO it's ok V, go ahead, I got this, it's your day off, you should go have fun" you reply. you can't lie, you are a bit nervous to be alone with him after the events of the other day
"I will stay and help" he replied "Then I will go join"....
"Suit yourself" Kookie said and ran out of the kitchen with the waters
"Don't slam the do...." you say, but it's too late door was already slammed behind them.

You continue with the dishes quietly, not sure what to say..."Noona" V says, breaking the silence "Do you think that this looks good one me?"...
you turn to see the salad bowl on his head and the dish towel tied around his neck like a cap...
You bust out laughing, this kid, I swear... "I'm super V" he says as he starts to "Fly" around the kitchen... you lean on the counter to keep yourself from falling on the floor from your laughter as he continues to "fly" around the kitchen...

...Smack....

You snap up and look at V, his eyes wide, Did he really just spank you.......

"Oops sorry noona" he says shyly as he looks down "I guess I got to into it"...
You just laugh "Its ok V, no harm done" you say as you reach out and touch his shoulder, you could NOT let it seem like you liked it, or he might get the wrong idea, after all you are with NamJoon

"Get back to work, enough goofing off" you tell V and you both go back to doing the dishes...

"All done, Good job, Thanks for your help V" you say as you high five each other....

V grabs your hand as you high five and doesn't let go... the look in his eyes is the same one he had the other day, that look he had right before he kissed you... you swallow hard and turn your eyes away 'no, no, no, don't get trapped in his spell again' you think to yourself.

"Umm" you say as you clear your throat "you should get ready to go met Kookie" you try to pull your hand out of his, but he is not letting go...
"I am not going" he says as he steps a little closer "I rather stay here with you" he whispers...
you feel your heart race as he gets closer and your cheeks become hot 'What is this, no, no, no' You think 'this can NOT be happening'

"Shall we finish what we got started the other day" he says as he brushes by your ear with his lips...You breathe out slowly to try and calm your heart down...then...

...smack...

You jump, he did not just spank you again
"Oh you like that I see" V says as he slides his hand over the area he just smacked, "should I do it again" he whispers in your ear before giving it a little nibble...
he turns his face towards your neck "you seem Hott Noona, let me cool you down" he says as he blows coolly on your neck