Kyle

Kyle pov. (The lady above is Kyle)

"What are you talking about you cant find my daughter???" I yelled at the the police man.

"What does she look like??" The police asked.

I rubbed my temples calming myself down.

"See!! These!! My eyes!!" I yelled pointing at my green eyes.  "And this!!!! My curly hair??"

"Ma'am you pointing at your body, nots going to help" he said writing on his pad.

(By the way Kyle {the photo above} really does look like Chanel {her daughter} they have the same eyes and hair 😄😏)

"Look, she haves my eyes and hair, and she looks like her dad" I said.

"Who's her dad, she might be with him" the police said.

"He's jack gilinsky, and no I don't even know where he is" I said creasing my eyebrows.

"Call you call him, before we ask for a search team out?" The police man asked.

I frowned,did I have jacks number??!

Yes!!! I did!

You searched in your contacts, and called jack.

"Hello?" You heard him answer.

"Jack!! Is a little girl with you??!" I asked. Since he doesn't exactly know he haves a daughter.

"Who is this?" He asked "and yes"

"It's her mom, put her on the phone" I demanded.

"Mom?" Chanel asked nervous on the phone.

"Chanel-Marie-monore I told you to come directly home! Where are you" I scolded.

"With daddy" she sniffed though the phone.

"Who's you dad!!??" You heard jack asked in the background.

"I'm coming to get you, don't move!" I blurted.

I drafted out the door into my Lange rover.

Straight to where Chanel said she was.

"Did I just leave police in my house" I asked myself creasing my eyebrows?

"Whatever"

+

Chanel pov

Me and dad were sitting in complete silence.

"Dad, you know I'm your d-daughter, right?" I asked.

"Little girl, I know that you keep saying that but, your not trust me, I would know if I had a kid" dad denied.

"But you are, I can prove it, mom talk about you all the time" I confessed.

"Who's your mom?" Dad asked tilting his head in confusion.

"Kyle monore" you said sitting proudly at your moms name.

"Kyle,Kyle,Kyle,Kyle monore!??" Dad mumbled under his breathe repeating moms name.

"Do you remember her?" I asked happily.

"No" dad said.

"Dad, your name is jack Finnegan gilinsky, and your 21 your a singer w/ your friend jack Edward Johnson" I said trying to remember that, which mom told me about a week ago.

He looked at me suspired "and you say your mom is Kyle monore"

"Yes"

"What does she look like?" dad asked me.

"Like me, except I only have her eyes and hair, and everything else I have of you" I smiled.

Dad rubbed his finger over his chin.

"Do you have a picture of her?" Dad asked.

"No,she should be here any minute" I smiled, noticing he as remembering mom.

"CHANEL-MARIE-MONROE" I heard my angry mom yell.

Me and jack stood up looking at the door.

"Mom!" I said faking my emotion, she was mad, faking anything is best.

"Chanel, I've been worried sick about you" she said picking me up.

"I've been her with daddy, so I'm okay" I said pointing to dad.

"Chanel wh-" mom started "Kyle?" dad said interrupting her.

"Jack, I can explain" mom said putting me down.

Kyle pov

"Is she my daughter?" Jack asked hurt.

"Yes" I quickly said.

"tom! Can you take this young lady out to the hall for second" Jack said calling his  security, to take Chanel in the hall.

Tom took Chanel in the hall and shut the door.

Jack was now rubbing his nuckles, cracking them.

"Kyle....why did you leave me in college!??? And why do I have a daughter???" Jack asked .

I took a deep breathe "because jack, I cared about you and that night when we were into it, we forgot to use protection. And when I found out I was pregnant I asked you if you wanted a baby"

"And I said no, that would mess everything up"  jack said.... "I'm sorry Kyle, if I knew"

"Jack, stop, it's over, and I just want to go home" I said rubbing my sweaty palms together.

Jack rolled his eyes "okay, but let me keep Chanel, for 3 weeks here, and if she thinks I'm not a good dad. I'll be out of your life and hers, but if she thinks I'm good dad, I can see her whenever"

"Okay, I'll drop her off tomorrow" I said.

"Thank you"

"whatever, she loves me, more the. Someone she just meet" I grinned walking away.

+

You took Chanel hand and walked her upstairs.

"So are you and dad, together?!" Chanel asked.

"No,sweetie we won't be, remember he's dating someone" I asked-said tucking her in.

She frowned "okay...."

"Tomorrow after school you can live with dad for 3weeks" I said kissing her forehead.

"Really!!" She said clapping her hands.

"Yup" I said laughing.

"Goodnight" she said

"Goodnight"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey so this story is based off of the movie "the game plan" and I hope you like it!

Isn't Chanel so sassy along with her mom!!!????

Comment and vote!!