Ally

That's ally ⬆️💚👌🏽

Chanel pov

I rolled over to face my dad.

I wanted to wake him but it was like 6 and I didn't have to be at school for another hour.

I quietly hoped off the bed walking over to the bed ally was sleeping in.

"Ally" I asked almost to my self.

I seen her covers were messed up, where is she, she can't be far, I mean this is my dads house and I didn't know where the bathroom was.

I looked over to my bed and, gave my dad a 'later' look and walked out the room shutting the door behind me.

I started to walk though the hallway, I was looking down at the floor because, I remember by the tiles where to go.

"Hey!" I heard a voice shout "oh,sorry, Chanel?? Right?"

I looked up to see who I may or may not be talking too.

He had blonde hair and blue eyes. Who is it?? Is that tom without his uniform!??

"Hi." I said

"Hi I'm jack, jack Johnson," he said making eye contact with me.

I nooded my head looking around for ally. "Jack, have you seen a little girl, like me but blonde hair??"

"No, but I seen Madison, carrying someone to hers and your dads room" he said pointing to the way she was going.

"Thanks, jack, jack Johnson" I said mocking him running the way he had pointed.

I heard him laugh and walk away.

I kept walking till I seen double doors.

Ally had to be in here.

I walked in to see Madison and ally sitting on the bed.

"Ally, I was looking for you, we have school in like 30minutes" I said walking up to them.

"I know, but you were asleep so, I decided to hang with Madison." She smiled.

I looked at Madison then back at ally

"That's cool.....but we have to go" I said walking out.

My mom always said a classy lady always had sass. So...

I walked out to see my dad and jack talking.

"Chanel, you never woke me up, you have school in 15 go get ready" my dad said .

"Okay" I smiled.

I got dressed in http://weheartit.com/entry/123925997

{hit the link to see Chanel's outfit 💙}