Visit

It was a warm, summer afternoon. Arthur was out in his garden, tending to his special red roses. Arthur wiped his forehead as sweat dripped down from him. " Its pretty hot out." He said talking to no one in specific, he thought it would've been best if he went inside to cool down and have some refreshing Cola, he sighed as he went inside his house and into his kitchen.

Just as he was opening the fridge, there was a ring at the doorbell. "Coming!" Arthur said frantically walking over to the front door, when he opened it, there was a young man that stood there with striking blue eyes and blond hair. It was Alfred. "Hey! What's up bro?" Alfred said expressing his cheerful nature to Arthur with a bright smile.

It took Arthur a few seconds to respond to Alfred's comment as he was surprised he was here, why was Alfred in Britain? What was he doing here? More importantly why was he at Arthur's!! The brit thought to himself. "A-Alfred?? What are you doing here? You usually don't visit me at these times (or ever)" He managed to get out, mumbling those last few words.

Alfred rubbed the back of his neck "I just happened to come here for a business meeting with my boss, and I and I thought it would've been nice to pass by here, cause I wanted to see you.." Alfred said. Arthur blushed slightly, trying to think of something to say.

"I-"

"Aaaand I need some place to stay" Alfred said interrupting what Arthur was going to say. Arthur scoffed crossing his arms "So that's why you came.. Idiot" Alfred laughed "Are you gonna let me in or not?" Alfred said scanning Arthur. The Brit rolled his eyes and let the American inside, his suitcase following behind him. Arthur closed the door after Alfred and led him to living room "Make yourself at home" Arthur said walking to the kitchen while Alfred sat down on the Briton's couch looking around the room.

Arthur came back with some Cola in his hand and passed one over to Alfred who took it from him. Arthur sat down on the couch beside Alfred and opened the Cola bottle, taking a sip, he was rather thirsty (Dirty Minded People, cough cough ~AphRussiaBabe  ) but he didn't want to be rude and gulp down the bottle even though it was Alfred and just remained sipping at it, while Alfred took big un-proper gulps from the bottle.

It remained quite silent for a few minutes as Alfred broke it "Sooo, What do you usually do at your house?" He asked looking at Arthur. The Brit shrugged "Nothing I guess, other than drinking my tea and tending to my garden is all I do." He replied to Alfred.

Alfred nodded "So what your saying is that you're lonely~?" He questioned laughing. "W-what are you talking about?! I never said I was lonely!" Arthur said trying not to fume in anger at the American. Alfred laughed "Says the one who talks to his 'imaginary friends' like are you kidding me?"

Arthur tightened his hand into a fist "They aren't imaginary!! They're real!" He said as Alfred continued laughing "Yeah right, I bet you don't even have friends." He said not thinking at all knowing he broke the line.

"L-look I was kidding, forget I said that." Alfred said in a slow easy voice, but Arthur couldn't take it anymore and snapped, slapping the American's cheek (quite hard) and ran off to his bedroom, slamming the door shut. "YOU BLOODY BASTARD!!" Alfred could hear Arthur say as he sat there in silence on the couch. "I'm so stupid.." Alfred said "Why do I have to say such things to Arthur... I don't mean too.."

~~~~~~~~||~~~~~~~~~
Hello, hope you enjoyed that first part of my new usuk story, this really didn't have a plot to it but I'm trying to think of something, but I know it's gonna be something with lemon in it ;)anyways see you next chapter bai ~Glaze<3