Jimin-Keep Hoping

You and your guardian were watching television, and you both couldn't find any good shows to watch, your guardian switched it to a news channel.

Oh boy, you hated watching the news about the world because you were scared of what was happening in the world. You know, many issues are taking place and you hate to see them repeatedly being discussed.

As you were about to fall asleep, you suddenly heard a familiar name of the persons you love.

You rose up and watched television with eyes full of admiration and with a heart full of fangirl feels.

"Yah! It's BTS! Please turn the volume higher!" You were squealing, well you're a fangirl so this will probably happen. Your guardian just looked at you with irritated and a weirded-out face, because you were apparently too loud.

At last, she turned the volume higher and your voice was still louder than the loudest sound of the volume.

"Bangtan Sonyeondan, a Korean boy band loved by many people, will be arriving in our country later. They will be performing on their concert, and the fans are very excited for their arrival. As you can see, the tickets for their concerts were already sold out. I bet that they're a really wonderful group!" The news caster reported.

You were happy and sad at the same time. Happy because Bangtan will get to know and discover your country more, they'll even perform on your country. Of course, that was great news.

But sad because all the tickets were solded out, so you had no chance of seeing them, and even though you had tickets, your guardian will never let you go anyway because of safety policies.

"Unnie, if I were to attend BTS' concert, would you allow me to—?" You weren't finished asking a question yet your guardian immediately answered.

"No, dear. I have to protect you," She replied, while turning off the tv and leaving you alone. Yes, the world is indeed cruel.

You sigh in dissapointment. When will you ever get a chance to meet BTS in real life? The life of a fan is honestly tough. It's hard to love someone who doesn't even know that you exist. It's part of a fan life. It's normal, and many people are experiencing how painful it is to be treated like that.

A few hours after, you received the news that Bangtan had already arrived in your country. You watched a live stream on your phone since you wanted to be updated in what BTS is doing.

"OPPA~ SARANGHAEYO!"

"BTS OPPADEUL SARANGHAJA!"

"AHH, YOU ARE SO HANDSOME!"

"SOMEONE HELP ME! I'M DYING FROM THEIR LOOKS."

"KYAAAH, I NEVER THOUGHT THEY WOULD BE THIS COOL IN REAL LIFE."

You hear some of the fans say. And even though you were just streaming, you were acting like you were really in the scene. You shouted and screamed. You laugh because you look stupid doing these stufff. You were secretly wishing that they would shut up, because truth hurts.