Dare #5 (By Buttersweet :P)

Reads;
"I dare Sky to wear a maids dress and go on a with date Jerome,"

Jin: *Helping put the maids outfit on Sky* If you even look him in the eyes, I will kill both of you.

Sky: Okay, okay. Someone's jealous. XD

Jin: Am not!

Sky: Are too!

Jin: Am-

Guys, let's just get this over with. -_- I have time to update so don't waste it!

Sky: Yeesh, okay. *Finally gets maids outfit on*

Jin: *Laughs maniacally*

Sky: *Blushing* I-I hate this.

Jin: Good, now ya know how I feel. ^^

~Le later when they finally got Jerome to date Sky while Mitch refused~

Sky: Wish me luck.

Jin: I wish you bad luck!

Sky: Gee thanks. *Heads to the restaurant the two were supposed to meet*

Jerome: So, um, this is awkward. Who knew Mitch was the jealous type.

Sky: Pfft! You should've seen Jin. He was going to kill both of us. I think before he threatened to feed me to squids. O-O

Jerome: Mitch said he was going to force feed me cooked fish. And why do you have to wear a maids outfit?

Sky: Because dares. Waiter! I like to order! So, how is Mitch?

Jerome: Since we started dating he's like the wife in a way. Jealousy and complaining. Even cooking and cleaning!

Sky: Jin never wants to ze zexy time. He also gets jealous and complain! He sometimes try to brag about me to make other people jealous.

Jerome: Oh! Wanna tell embarrassing stories about our boyfriends?

Sky: Would I? Hell yeah!

=Apparently the two other boyfriends were spying on their boyfriends=

Jin: I think they're talking shit about us!

Mitch: I'm so gonna kill them.

Jin: Me too. Hmm, should we complain when they return home as revenge?

Mitch: Jerome will never here the end of it.

Well, this has been great! Jealousy sucks basically. Well, remember to send in questions and dares for SkyBop! Just had to add a little Merome. *Wink wink*