The love of twin mates (Liam Payne)

{SHILOH'S POV}

Hi i'm Shiloh I'm 17 turning 18 in 1 day. I'm the alpha of the Dark Forest Pack's daughter. I have an older brother name Matthew and he is like a great friend. I also have twin sisters named Diamond and Kandi they are a couple of months older than me but they're total sluts. I have 2 best friends named Quinton and Jalen. I am not a normal milky skinned girl, I'm also a werewolf. Now I have to go or I'm going to be late for school.

€€€€€€>€€€€€€€€€€<€€€€€€€€

When I got to school I went straight to Quinton and Jalen who were having a seriousness conversation.

"Hey guys what's up"I said.

"Nothing much just that we're going to the One direction concert and you birthday tomorrow" Quinton said while walking to class.

"I know I can't wait to meet my mate and see my wolfs colours"

"I know I have a feeling it's going to be like your mom and dad" Jalen said.

My mom is a white wolf with red and black stripes, and my dad is a red wolf. Being the colours they are means that they're special, me and Mathew are special to. It must have skipped the twins.

"Here comes slut A and slut B" said Quinton in a sarcastic voice. Just as she said that Diamond and Kandi showed up.

"You know just cause you have back stage passes to the concert doesn't make you better than us," Diamond said.

"Yeah it makes you uglier." Kandi said finishing the sentence.

"We'll isn't it the awkward twin," Quinton said the first part "and the stupid twin" Jalen said high-fiving and finishing off the sentence like always.

"Am I the stupid or awkward one" Diamond said stupidly, proving our point.

"Obviously your the stupid one by the question you just asked" I said in a duh voice just as the bell rang.

"Whatever" they said at the same time, walking to they're desk.

~~~~~<~~~~~<~~~~~<~~~~~<~~

"So are we still going out tonight because it is the last night of you being free and we graduate in a week." Jalen asked while sitting Quinton on his lap.

Did I forget to mention that they're mates. Well they are both 18 and found out they were mates 2 months ago. It is so weird because one time we were watching a movie in my room and they start making out. It was NASTY.

I was shaken out of my thoughts when mum walking in with dad making out. Does everyone I know make out.

"Ewwww, you guys are to old to do the nasty. Especially with people around. Blehh."

"Oh hush how do you think your we're made" my mum said

"Ohh lets do it again, just not the child part." And with my fathers words they were already on the stairs, with my dad being a little handsy.

"Anyway no I can't, mum said I can't tire myself out, but we can all crash here tonight"

"Sure as long as you parents room is sound proof." Jalen said.

"Oh trust me it is, and I have some of your spare close from last time." I said handing them a blanket. Jalen took the blanket before him and Quinton went to change. They're probably up there having a quicky.

While they were upstairs I went on twitter tweeting, and re-tweeting Liam Payne and the rest of 1D.

(It's 12 so it's her b-day now)

(Shiloh= s Liam= L)

S- "I wish Liam Payne would follow me and wish me happy birthday to me"

L- "happy birthday @azialovesu wish it could happen in person"

S- "actually I'm coming to your. Concert, and have backstage passes, so that could be arranged"

L- "that's great, MSG me in DIrect tweet"

//////////////

Liam's POV

Shiloh...... that name sent shivers down my back.

"Hey Lucas do you get chills at this name, Shiloh" I asked my twin brother Lucas. He purred the answered.

"She's our mate, Landon's telling me"

He said in a total lust full state.

"Bro calm down, go take a cold shower we're going to see her at 5 tomorrow at my concert and she has a pass" I said to calm him down.

"Thank goodness, have you seen pictures is she cute, how old is she, does she have a pack" he asked very fast, but since werewolf's have good hearing I knew what he said.

My brother is older by 1 minute, but he acts like the younger one, that's why I'm called daddy direction. On that note we have to tell the boys.

My brother obviously read my thoughts cause he said.

"Hey, I do not, and we should tell them now but what about mum and dad"

"They probably already know, you know they're red wolfs and can tell what's going to happen" I replied.

As we got down stairs the pack was already there. Our pack is all of One Direction and our family.

"Good afternoon, we have great news for you" Lucas started

"We have found our mate and will meet her tomorrow at our concert, we are not sure if she is human but we know she is ours"

"Any questions" I asked

"Can we all go, i think we would all love to meet her" Eleanor, Louis mate asked.

"Of course. that's only if you want to go. we will leave at 3:30. you all must remember we're in Canada now, especially Toronto, crazy things happen, but we can not say we're werewolf's. Am I understood?" I asked.

"Yes, good night alphas" they all said heading upstairs. I can't wait to meet my mate and run my hands all over her. My brother read my thoughts again cause we both growled at that thought.

"Stop reading my thoughts" I hissed, causing him to chuckle and walk upstairs to our room. I got to start blocking my thoughts.

"Yeah right" he yelled reading them again. Damn it.