Tanz Fuse?

"Guys we have mail!!"
Star said excitedly.
"Oooo? What's it say?"
Luna and Ally say.
Aqua was sitting on the couch.
"It says. I dare Tanz to fuse with one of the Crystal Gems. From Muscravite_Star16 "
Aqua got up.
"She wants Tanz to do what?"
"To fuse with a Crystal
gem.,."
"Well I am no sissy!"
Aqua said defusing.
"So I shall do it!"
Tanz said pointing towards the ceiling.
"Give me the note."
Tanz said. Then they warp to the Crystal Gems' Temple.
"GUYS!!!"
Steven said excitedly and ran up and hugged us.
"What are you guys doing here?"
Tanz handed him the letter.
"Ohhhh... Who you going to fuse with?"
Tanz shrugged. Amethyst walked in.
"Guys?"
She said with her mouthful of a doughnut. Then Steven gasped with a awe stricken look.
"Fuse with Amethyst!!"
Steven said clapping and jumping.
"What?"
Amethyst said. Steven gave her the note.
"Ok if it's for a dare..."
They all walk outside.
"Ready to mash it up?"
Tanz nods.
They bow and Amethyst starts dancing in her 'special' way. Tanz started to break dance to copy her.
She spins and Tanz jumps up and catches her then the blob consumed them. A Sardonyx-sized Woman stood there with long messy hair. She had 4 arms and 4 eyes. The top eyes were bigger than the bottom. She had a ripped up star on both knees and tank top that had a large diamond-like symbol on it. Her hair was indigo and so was her pants. Her shirt however was black, the symbol was indigo. Her top eyes were Purple and her bottom eyes were dark blue. She spun around.
"Hehe wow we look marvelous!"
"GIANT WOMAN!"
She looked over to Steven.
"Why hello dearie! This is the fantastic Azurite talking to my special friends!"
"What's your weapon?"
"Hehe I'll show you!"
She said excited. Her top two arms pull out Amethyst's whip. Her bottom two brought out Tanz's bow. The swirled into a Crossbow. Steven's eyes grew.
"WOW!!"
"You think Muscravite_Star16 would like this?"
Azurite said flexing her muscles with her top two arms. Emma cackled.
"I think so!"
Azurite started spinning around until she shrank and defused. Tanz and Amethyst where cackling.
AN: Ok guys! First Dare!!! I accept them from 'Shattered Past: Mystic Gems Series' and here!!! Comment and Vote! Evelyn Out!