Chapter 2

Ben.
As I waited for Tayvion to come, I sat in the car with the windows down, smoking a blunt.
I thought back to all the times I've had with Danielle. All the arguing and problems. I even remember the first time we met.
I chuckled to myself just at the thought.
Who would have thought she would now be my girlfriend.
My thoughts was interrupted by Tayvion opening the door.
"What's up B?" He said as he closed the door.
"I'm chillin', you ready to see him?"
He chuckled a little and licked his lips.
"I mean, shit, not really but we gotta do this shit."
I nodded my head in agreement and drove off.

As we pulled up the the prison, we got checked up and in.
Once we went through the final state of security, we seen Noah sitting in a chair fiddling with his fingers.
I shot a quick look at Tay and made my way over to the table.
"What's poppin' Noah." I said as I adjusted my pants.
"Fuck you mean, I'm ready to get put this bitch now." He said emphasizing the now part.
"Well, you should have never done the shit you did the first place to get in here then." Tayvion snapped.
"Why you think you can just come in here and try to run my life nigga?" Noah said getting up.
At this point, they were guards coming over trying to get Noah to calm down.
"Nah let me the fuck go man." Noah retorted as he tried to break free from the strong grip of the security guard.
"This visit is over. I'm going to have to ask you two gentlemen to gather your things and exit the building." The guard said.
I sighed and grabbed my keys. I also grabbed Tayvion ' s arm and signaled him to come.
Damn, something always just gotta get fucked up.

Danielle.
"Aysiaa pleaseeee." I whined as I watched tv.
We were currently watching TV at my house and I wanted Aysia to bring me some oreo ice cream.
"You got two damn feet, use them."
"Ugh, I hate you." I pouted.
"You know that sad nonsense doesn't work on me. I'm not Ben." She said with a smirk.
I frowned at her response.
"Do I need to go get Malak?"
She sighed and got up.
"Yay!" I cheered.
"I don't know why you are yaying, I'm just going to open the door." She chuckled.
"Nobody even knocked." I rolled my eyes.
Sure enough, she opened the door and there was Ben. I don't know why he didn't use his key though.
"Babeee, Aysia won't get me ice cream." I whined.
"You'on need it." He said dropping his keys on the table.
I crossed my arms and legs and pouted again.
"Alright yall, Imma go home to my babies." Aysia said grabbing her purse.
"Yall better be treating my niece right.  You and Malak's yellow ass." Ben chuckled.
"Leave my baby alone Ben." Aysia said as she shot a death glare at Ben.
Ben held his hands up in surrender and slowly backed into the kitchen.
"Bye D." She stuck her hands out in a hug position.
I remained as I was and she laughed and kissed my cheek.
"Call me when you done being petty, I think imma buy some oreo ice cream for Malak on my way home too." She laughed as she made her way to the door and closed it.
"Bae." Benny said as he walked back to the living room.
"Baee."
I looked at him then back to the tv.
"Bae!"
"Yes Benjamin?" I huffed.
He smirked.
"You mad?" He said as he pulled me on top of his lap.
He put me in a position, so that I was straddling him.
I attempted to get off, but he held a tight grip on my wrists.
"Let me the fuck go." I said as I squirmed like a worm on his lap.
"You mad?" He asked.
I ignored him.
"Imma ask you again, are you mad?" He said with his voice getting sterner. I can't lie, his strict voice was very attractive.
"Ok then fine." He said.
He gently took me off him, got up and went upstairs.
I trailed behind him and found him on the bed.
I laid on his chest and he didn't even look at me.
At this point I was desperate for attention, so I went back in a straddled position and just looked into his eyes.
"Yes?" He calmly said.
"I'm sorry." I mumbled.
He looked at me and then pulled me down for a kiss as he held my thigh.
He kissed me slowly and passionately and I was loving it.
I let my tongue graze against his and the grip on my thigh tightened.
He pushed me up from him and smirked.
"Gah' damn, I done made you into a little freak. But you on punishment so get off me."
I rolled my eyes at the fact that he would leave me hanging like this.
"Whatever, how was the visit?" I asked curiously."
He sat up in the bed.
"To be honest, it was only like 5 minutes." He lightly sighed.
"How come?" I peered.
"Well Noah got into it with Tay so."
"Typical Noah." I sighed.
*****
Hey! So I changed the characters obviously lmao.
Uhh, sorry for the lack of updating, I haven't had any motivation but I'll be updating ALOT on Wednesday, this book and any book that you guys want. :)
Uh yeah. Comment what you think.❤