Chapter 3

Photo of Gina's outfit pictured above for when she goes and talks to Barrett with Paige and Emmy^^^^^
Barrett turned and looked at Kayla, then he looked at me and I just rolled my eyes.
"Can I go talk to her?" Barrett said looking from me to Kayla.
"Sure, but if you plan on coming back I wont be here." I said with attitude.

 Barrett didn't say anything back and got out of the car. I waited till he stepped out and then I backed out and drove away. I got home and turned on the T.V. and started watching The Late Late Show. I watched a few hours, I then turned on my phone to check the time it was 9:58pm. I watched another episode of Gossip Girl and right at the end, my phone started to ring.

"Hello?" 

"Hi, is Gina LeRoy there?"

"This is she speaking." 

"Oh, Hello Gina, I have news for you about your results we got, sorry this is so late but I thought you should know." 

There was a pause of silence and then the man on the phone said,

"Gina your test came back positive, you are confirmed pregnant."

"Wait? But that doesn't make any sense, the drug store test I took said it was negative?"

"Sometimes it can be something you eat that triggers it or it can have a reaction to your vitamins that you have been taking."

"Um, okay so what's next? Do you have an estimate of how far along I am?"

"We have you estimated from anywhere from 3 to 7 weeks once you go to your ultrasound they can tell you exact dates and etc."

"Okay thank you so much, sir." 

"Of course, goodbye and good luck."

"Thank you, bye," I said and then hung up the phone. 

I started to freak because I knew I was I just never wanted to admit it. I decided to drive over to Barrett's house to tell him, I think he deserves to know even if he went off with Kayla. I drove up and parked on the side of the street right by Barrett's house, Barrett lived with 3 other guys that played football and it was a nice sized house. I texted Barrett to let him know I was coming, I walked to the back of the house where there was a window that you could climb through to get right to Barrett's room. I grabbed the key to the window and unlocked it and walked in. The thing I saw when I walked into his room was the most horrific thing you could ever see...Kayla and Barrett together...' together'. Barrett looked up and said, 

"Gina it's not what it looks like, I can explain." I got so furious with him that I screamed,

"NO, YOU CANT EXPLAIN, I SEE IT THROUGH MY OWN TWO DAMN EYES." 

All I could do was stand there, I couldn't move I was seeing something I never thought I would ever see again.

"Gina please listen to me." Barrett walking forward and touching my arm. 

I tried to swarm away, but Barrett had to tight of a grip. I stood there and started to cry, Barrett tried to hug me. I shook my head in a motion that I didn't want sympathy, I stood there and cried while Kayla gave me a dirty look and a smirk on her face.

"Barrett...just to let you know you are going to be a father," I said and then ran out of his bedroom door, down the hall and out the main entrance door.

 I heard Barrett run after me, but I didn't feel like dealing with what I saw. I unlocked the car and got into the car and tried to start the engine, but like always the world hates me and my car wouldn't start. Barrett caught up and sat in the passenger seat on the other side, we sat there in awkward silence while I tried to get my car started. He didn't say a word all he did was get out of the car and lifted up the front of the car. He took a look at it and then came and then got back into the passenger seat.