8.

3 days. He's been gone for three days. I was in my bed, sobbing my heart out. I would've thought my tears would be dried out by now but I keep crying and I keep crying over him.

He took my heart and shattered it to pieces. He was my first to do everything with. He was my first love. The first to touch me. The first to caress me. I love him so much it hurts.

I kept trying to figure out why he would just break up with me out nowhere.

My ringtone goes off, signaling it's was time to get up and shower. I stand up from the bed that him and I shared together. I remove my clothes. I am preferring to take a bath today.

I fill up the tub with hot water, well warm water. I rub my thighs, with one hand I touch my breast. He used to kiss them, touch them, lick them, caress them. God I miss him.

He was the air I breathe and still is but without him I'm dysfunctional.

He should've known that I would be hurting, worse that I'd be in pain. He and I were meant to be together forever. He was my soulmate. I didn't believe in that kind nonsense but he proved to me that there was a such thing as soul mates. He was the one for me. He always will be.

I remember everything that started us. School. Eight grade.

We would hang out, well kind of. We had a lot of classes together and we would text each other. He told me that he dated a girl and that she broke up with him and I remember telling him he shouldn't have to worry about her because he had me now.

But I knew from the start that I liked him because of the pit of jealousy I get each time he would talk to her or talk about her to me.

Our peers would always say we look good together.

But I wasn't beautiful in eighth grade I was average and I still am.

But something beautiful ignited from there. I started to fall in with love him but I didn't even notice how deeply I fell.

That small gestures he did. The kisses he would steal from me every so often.

His arms that always use to be wrapped around my small body and that would embrace me.

Hard & Passionately.