Chapter 1 Harry

Ellie arrived with Eleanor and Danielle, she was wearing the hoodie I gave her when we first met, that actually made me smile looking at those three classy ladies in line with our Directioners for the concert. She was never afraid of the flickering cameras, she was brave. She never missed a single concert since she became my girlfriend. Paul gave them their backstage pass IDs and proceeded to our room. Liam hugged Danielle as Louis met Eleanor halfway, and Ellie was just there, standing still and smiling at them. Louis gave Eleanor a sad look of sorrow for Ellie. Niall walked over to Ellie with his arms open for a hug. I can see the pain in her eyes because I use to kiss her before the concert starts. I walked towards her and whispered, “I miss you, babe. More than you’ve ever known.” She crossed her arms in her chest and motioned as if she was in chills. She must’ve felt cold I wanted to hug her but my presence wasn’t enough to give her warmth. Not so long after the concerts started, Liam started the song ‘More Than This’, the crowd went wild but not as noisy as before, as if there is something missing. I stared at her holding her glow stick but she was not waving it and that was unusual because she was always excited with our concerts. Right there, in front of my eyes, I saw her finally brake down after Niall sang my solo. She must’ve been holding herself too long, pretending everything’s fine. “I know it’s hard for all of us, but we have to continue what we started. And for Ellie, stay strong. We miss him too, in loving memory of our mate, Harry Edward Styles.”, Liam said after the song.

After the show Ellie stays behind in the tour bus as the others go out for a while. I want to tell her to go, go have some fun. I promise you Ellie that someday we will be reunited but as for now is not the time. She wipes away newly form tears with her arm. She leaves her arm over her face a while breathing heavily. “I miss you so much, Harry,” she says out loud to herself, but she doesn’t know I can hear her too. “I miss you too, Ellie,” I say. She moves her arms away from her face with a confuse look on her face. I watch as she reaches for the remote barely having the strength to lift it. I almost got up from my spot on the sofa to get her something to eat but realize it is no use. The television is turned to our favorite movie Love Actually. On lazy days we would always watch movies and cuddle together, Love Actually was always her first pick at the ton of movies she had.

A thing I can say about Ellie is, she is the strongest most beautiful woman I have ever met. It has been exactly one month since my death, the time of my death 11:47 PM April 8, 2013. I don’t know how she does it, stay brave. I know she is safe when she is with the rest of the lads and her other friends, but when she is alone she makes me nervous that she may end all of it. She went through so much that day I died. I remember leaving the club early to go back home because Ellie wasn’t feeling well. I had a little too many drinks that night, so had Ellie. She giggles as I swerve on the road, “Harry, that’s the wrong side of the road.” She had her tiny index finger pointing on the right side of the road. I wanted to look at her face as I knew she had a giddy smile on it. Out of know where a big truck comes smashing into the drives side. I quickly moved my hand to Ellie, keeping her from flying into the windshield. The last thing I ever heard was Ellie yelling, “Harry! Harry please Harry! I love you please don’t leave me. No Harry!”

I notice that Ellie was no longer watching the movie or on the sofa. Quickly I got up searching the bus for her, “Ellie, where are you?” The door to the bathroom was open and sitting on the floor was Ellie with a razor to her arm. “No, no, no, no, no, no please don’t Ellie. You are much better than that. I believe in you.” I reach for the razor as if I would be able to grab it away from her and hold her. My hand went straight through it though, but she stopped. Her lips move but no words come out. She shakes her head.

(A/N) Hi! thank you for reading. if you like it please vote and tell me if you want Chapter 2. if you disliked it please tell me what you disliked about it. thanks again! xx

Follow me on Twitter: B00BearTommo