004.

After classes has ended, Yoongi walked to the class where Hoseok and him would be in. Yoongi's threw his head back, groaning when he realized he had to sit by a stupid shit. Who knows what would happen between them within those 2 hours. Yoongi finally reached his destination. He took a seat as far away from Hoseok as possible. Yoongi opened his book, propping himself on the palm of his hand and continued to read. Hoseok smirked because this was the perfect time to get his revenge. He looked over at Yoongi while chewing a ball of paper and putting it in a straw. He spit it at him. Yoongi felt the wet piece of paper hit his cheek, he was going to start yelling until he realized he was stolen a kiss by Hoseok. Hoseok honestly couldn't help himself, but placed wet kisses on Yoongi's, oh-so-sharp jawline. He bit and sucked on the pale skin of his neck. Hoseok then cradled Yoongis small hands in his one giant hand. Yoongis eyes furrowed with anger once again and he kneed him in the balls, making Hoseok fall to the floor.
"W-w-what the fuck Hoseo-"
He rubbed his neck and felt a bruise that was starting to form. He screamed and squealed. Hoseok still recovering from his crotch, he let out a chuckle.
"Now everyone knows who's your daddy-"
He was taken with a hit by the back of his head. Yoongi breathed, ready to yell again, but he realized that the hour has passed already. Yoongi packed his stuff while exiting the classroom and gave Hoseok a deathly glare.
"If you ever think about doing that ever again Jung Hoseok, I will make you regret it. Don't ever see me again. Goodbye." Hoseok picked himself up and packed his stuff as well. He smirked, that guy was no threat to him, to be honest, he would have sex with him whenever. He would get whatever he wants. Hoseok walked out of the classroom as well, following Yoongi. Hoseok finally caught up to him smiling and waving at him. Yoongi continued to ignore him while he picked up his pace.
"Hey why aren't you talking to me, Stop ignoring daddy,"
Yoongi stopped, and stared daggers at him. "You are not my fucking daddy, say that one more time and I'll break your mouth open."
"Touché" Hoseok grinned to himself. Jesus, that smile was so annoying. He looked at him and shook his head.
"Why are you following me?" Yoongi bit his lip and smiled in annoyance.
Hoseok raised a brow, "I go this way too.."
Yoongi didn't expect to walk with Hoseok all the way home, even though he didn't want to talk to him, Hoseok would always try to start a conversation. He really wanted to ignore him but he was so fucking annoying. Yoongi would give short replys hoping that would silence him but of course it doesn't. He finally arrived at his house thanking god and walked inside. Not saying anything more to Hoseok. Yoongi ran into his kitchen, kissing his mom on the cheek and smiled.
"I'm finally home mom, sorry for getting detention." His mom shook her head and hummed.
"Its okay Yoongi, just don't do it ever again okay? I was so surprised when i heard about this..." He nodded and made himself a ham sandwich. Yoongi ran up to his room laying down on his bed. He checked his phone and realized he hasn't posted anything in 12 hours. He sighed and took a bed selfie, once again choosing some filters. He typed in the following;
minyoongis;
just had a long day @ school.

Yoongi pressed the check button at the top, while falling into a deep sleep.