Dolphin & Bird

FOR CODY AND OLIVER.

A Dolphin of light & A Bird made of colour, flew through the skies right next to each other.

They flew over water and flew over land, watching them fly was really quite grand.

They flew over London, they flew over France, they stopped for a moment and started to dance!

They flew with such style and flew with such grace, they brought a big smile to everyone’s face.

Watching them leave was really quite sad but seeing them fly it made you so glad.

A trail of light and a trail of colour followed them round as they flew with each other.

A glorious sight to see them take flight, up, up and away and into the night.

They flew over sand and over the glades, underneath bridges and over the waves.

His wing tracing the water, her fin cutting the air as they flew round the world and wherever they dare!

They flew through the mountains, they flew through the wood, flying as fast, as fast as they could.

They went high in the sky and deep into space leaving their auras all over the place.

They came back to earth with swoops and with whirls, bringing such joy to the boys and the girls.

They flew through the night, past the stars, past the moon.

They flew through the day, past the sun, ‘til the noon.

With fin touching wing they would fly and would sing, being best friends, it meant everything.

So remember these two if your feeling low, look to the sky and see their rainbow.

For it is all around you, if you know where to look, in every flowing stream and in every brook.

Its around every corner and in your best friend. this rainbow is love, don’t let it end!

So be good boys and girls and take care of each other.

A Dolphin of light and a Bird made of colour.