Chapter 12

Myra's POV

Jinxx's phone made a 'ding' sound.

Jinxx's POV

I took my phone out of my pocket. Their was a Twitter notification. 'Weird.' I thought. 'Some random guy tagged Sammi on a tweet.' I tapped on the notification and it opened up to Twitter. I gasped when I saw the tweet and the picture that was on it. It was Sammi and the guy that had made the tweet, making out in a bed. The caption read "My hottie girl with me tonight. Kissin my baby for 4 months now." Myra leaned over my shoulder to see why I gasped. 

"Jinxx, man, I'm sorry." She said. Tears streamed down my face as I opened up my texts and clicked on Sammi's name. 

JinxxMourner: Sammi, WE'RE DONE!!!

SammiDolli: What?!

JinxxMourner: CALL ME RIGHT NOW!!!!

My phone rang and I answered it. "Jinxx, baby, what's wrong?" Sammi's voice came from the other line.

"Don't call me 'baby,' you f*cking slut!" I screamed into the phone.

"What are you talking about?" She yelled at me.

"YOU F*CKING CHEATED ON ME! I SAW THE PICTURE ON TWITTER! GET YOUR STUFF OUT OF MY HOUSE, WE'RE GETTING A DIVORCE!" Spit flew from my mouth as I screamed at her.

"Fine. Goodbye." 

I pressed end as everyone came over to me. Jake said "Jinxx? What's wrong with Sammi?"

"She cheated on me. We're getting a divorce."

The others opologized and I went to my bunk. 

Two Months Later

Jinnx's POV

I was still really bummed about Sammi, but a month ago I met a really cool girl at one of our concerts. Her name is Alice Mogg, and she lives with us now in the new BVB home

Myra's POV

I sat on the roof of the new BVB home, and it was huge. It had a hot tub in the back yard, a tropical lagoon pool with realistic palm trees and flowers, bedrooms and beds for everyone, three black leather couches and arm chairs in the living room, a huge kitchen with a bar, a dining room with a crystal chandelier, a gaming room, a movie theater, a spa, and a gym. Not really a home, but a FREAKIN MANSION, BABY!!! The gaming room had three flat-screen TVs, a pool table, an Xbox, a Wii, a PS4, tons of board games, a chess table, a ping pong ball table, and a snack bar. 

Andy's POV

"Hello? Earth to Andy." Myra's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. 

"Oh, yeah. What were we talking about?" I asked.

Ashley piped up. "We're thinking about our next tour. It's in two months, and we need time to relax."

This time Jake spoke. "Ella suggested that we go on a trip to Pennsylvania to visit Myra's parents. They live in a town called Upper St. Clair, it's near Pittsburgh."

"That sounds great! When are we going?" I said.

"Well, we were thinking in a couple of days. There's a hotel that we could stay at in Pittsburgh." CC said.

I looked at Jinxx. "What do you think, Jinxx?"

"Sounds good to me."

Myra fist pumped the air. "Alright!"

Timeskip 2 days to LA Airport

Andy's POV

As we entered the airport, four fans saw us. "Oh my gosh, it's Black Veil Brides!" A girl with bright green hair said. I saw Myra stride over to them and greet them.