1.

"THE BUS IS GONNA BE HERE IN 10 MINUTES."

Aaand that's my queue to to literally roll out of bed because I only really wake up because of the pain I feel from my body slamming on the hard wood floor. Don't worry it doesn't cause any magor damage. Unlike other schools my bus literally comes directly to my house and there are like 3 kids on it. That's because I attend an Alternative/Therapeutic school. Ahh Parkland Preporatory Academy. Don't let the name or even the website fool you. It's not a fancy school. Hell, once I get inside I take off my shoes and kick back. Nobody expects anybody here to go places anyway so why should I even try?

Incase you're wondering, no I don't have any friends. Well, I have one; her name is Alex and she's something else. She's been through some shit. Maybe even more shit than me. She rides on my bus and is like 30 minutes walking distance from my house to her apartment. She's like the only thing that's keeping me from being targeted by Shaylin right now.

Once we walk in the school we're greeted with a grunt from Trey, one of the security guards; they're the ones that pin kids to the ground and carry them out of the classrooms when the 'need a break'. Ms.Liz checks our pockets and pencil cases and waves a metal detecting wand over us before we walk into our classroom. Ya know the usual.