In Love With My Sunbae?!

You were a new idol under Woollim's company and part of the sister group of Infinite. You were close with the members especially Myungsoo and Sungyeol. There was just one little detail.....

You loved Kim Myungsoo even though he was your sunbae.

"Ah Ri-yah~!" You turn around and see Sungyeol and Myungsoo running towards you. You bow slightly and smile. "Ah~ sunbaes annyeong!!" You do your signature eye smile and wave. Myungsoo chuckles, "Ah Ri-yah I told you before not to call me sunbae! I'm oppa!! Arasso?!" You blush and nod slightly *Myungsoo Oppa is so handsome..... I wish he saw me the way I saw him.* "Neh sunba---- Oppa!!" You say quickly fixing yourself before Myungsoo laughs and ruffles you hair making you pout and fix it. "Yah! My stylist just did my hair!!!!!"

The loud speaker goes off back stage. "ANGEL BEATS ON STAGE! ANGEL BEATS ON STAGE!" Your eyes widen before you bow and quickly and scurry off towards the stage before being stopped by Myungsoo. "Good Luck Ah Ri~!" You nod and smile before running out on stage with the rest of your group and getting into position.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XE_r1rw6rU (Preformance)

You run back stage into your's and Infinite's dressing room before being attacked by Sungjong. "S-Sungjong oppa!!!! Wae?" I look and see Myungsoo smiling before pulling Sungjong off of me. "Komawo Myungsoo Oppa!" You blush a bit before running over to your stylist and grabbing your jeans and sweater and walking over to the changing area before being pulled back by Myungsoo.

"Myungsoo Oppa..... wae?" He smiles and holds out his hand. "Give me your phone Ah Ri-ah." You blink and nod handing you phone over before seeing him scrunch up his face. Laughing you take the phone back and unlock it before handing it back. After a few minutes of having him lift your phone up and down he finally smiles and hands it back. You unlock you phone and see a picture of Myungsoo there.

"O-oppa.... You changed my wallpaper?" You look at you contacts and see his name and number with a heart next to his name. "Myu-myungsoo oppa......." He gives you a lopsided grin before running off to Sungjong. You shake your head and quickly change and tie up your hair.

You say bye to each of the members but Myungsoo and leave not realizing that Myungsoo is following you until he grabs your shoulder making you scream. "Ah Ri-ah gwenchana! It's just me." You turn around and glare, "Pabo! Why'd you do that?! You're lucky I didn't punch you I swear if you--" You're cut off when you feel something soft hit your lips. *Oh my gosh! Myungsoo Oppa is kissing me.. EOTTOKKHAE EOTTOKKHAE?!* He hugs you make the kiss deeper and is about to pull out until you kiss him back and hug his neck. Running out of breathe Myungsoo pulls away, "Ah Ri-ah saranghae~!"

You blush before looking down, "Nado saranghae Myungsoo Oppa~!"