Chapter 7

My night with Robert was amazing. He was so comforting, understanding, and he made me feel safe again. "Robert, after all of this is over. What's going to happen to us?" I asked curiously. We were still laying in bed. I was on his chest running my hand through his chest hair. Robert took in a deep breath and answered, "Well, it depends on you." I looked up at him giving me a smile. I smiled back at him and sat up. I leaned over to his face and placed a kiss on his lips. I fell deeper into his kiss and he leaned me over on the bed. He hovered over me not breaking the kiss as I wrappped my arms around his neck. He pulled away looking into my eyes. "I promise no matter what happens. I won't let anyone hurt you." I smiled at him and pulled him into another kiss.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Robert quickly got up from the bed and ran to his room to get dressed. I closed my door and put some clothes on and straighten up the room. I looked into the living room to see Robert talking to some detectives one of them was Nicholson. I walked in to ease drop on the conversation. "Look we understand Agent Downey but, we can't take any risks." said Detective Nicholson. "Look, she trusts me. Her life is in my hands." pleaded Robert. "Agent Downey I'm sorry you are off this case." My eyes grew wide and filled with tears. Detective Nicholson looks at me and says, "Miss Torres, pack your things you are coming with me and Agent Richards. "No, I'm not leaving!" I ran into Robert's arms not letting him go. "Miss Torres please don't make this any harder than it has to be." "No, I want Robert!" I looked at Robert to see him upset. "Please, don't let them take me!" I begged to him. I noticed one of the men go into my room. "Can I have a moment with her please?" Detective Nicholson nodded his head yes. Robert pulled me into his room and cupped his hands on my face. "Lily, listen to me. I need you to do what they say." "No! I want you!" "No matter where they take you. I will find you. I swear to you." I couldn't fight my way out of this and neither could Robert. I wrapped my arms around Robert and he embraced me tight. He gave me one last kiss which i didn't want to break. Robert pulled away and walked me back into the livingroom. I saw Agent Richards holding my things and smiled at me. I glared at him and turned my head away. Robert looked at Agent Richards and said, "Take care of her please." "Yes sir, I promise you she will be in good hands." assured Richards. "Well, Miss Torres let's get going." My heart sank and I began crying. "NO!" One of the detective grabbed my arm pulling me away from Robert. I wouldn't let go of his hand. "Let me go! No!" Robert hand slipped away from mine and the detective carried me away. I looked back at Robert who had rage and tears in his eyes.

We made it to the Agent Richards car. I stood there with my arms folded. Nicholson and the other detective left in their car leaving me with this jerk. Richards looks at me and opens the door. "You think you can keep me you are dead wrong." I said sneering at him. He let out a laugh and motioned me to get in. I got in and he slammed the door. He got into the car and began driving.

I began to miss Robert. Yet, in my heart I know he was going to find me. I noticed Agent Richards making a stop in Brooklyn at some wearhouse. God, is this where I'm staying? Richards got out of the car and walked over to a group of men. They handed him a brief case and Richards motioned them to the car. They came to the car and opened my door and yanked me out. I began to fight and screamed as they carried me toward the warehouse. Once we were inside they tied me to a chair and left me there. A man came walking in from the shadow. It was Henry.

Wow what a twist. Will Lily survive the wrath of Henry? Will Robert find her? Next chapter coming up Vote and comment please.