When (Y/N) Met Him

Your (Insert Color Name Here) Eyes Fluttered Open To See You Were On A Small Hillside. You Were Laying Beside Someone's House. Their Lawn Had No Bushes And All The Vases Were Broken, The Shattered Remains Were Scattered Around The Lawn.  You Heard Something Break In The House And Someone Yell "SHERROW! GET BACK HERE!" And Just Then The Door To The House Flung Open Extremely Fast. A Small Bird Was Fluttering Around The Yard And Landed, Making A Nest-Like Thing In Your  (*Insert Color Name Here*) Hair.  The Small Bird Had Red Eyes And A White Body. It's Cyan-Colored Wings Fluttered Excitedly As It Pecked At Your Forehead Gently. Soon After, A Figure Ran Out After Him And Said "Sherrow, Leave This Beautiful Person Alone! She Doesn't Have Time For This!" When He Said This, Your Face Turned To A Deep Pink. When He Leaned Over You To Get The Bird, His Purplish-Black Hair And Mouth Was Visible. He Was Wearing A Purple Rabbit Hat And A Long Purple Robe That Went Down To His Knees With A Golden Belt That Had A Green Rupee In The Middle. The Rest Of His Legs Were Covered By Black Tights.The Bird (Sherrow) Flew To The Man's Head And Made Itself Comfy.  He Stood Back Up And Held Out His Hand For You To Grab. You Weren't Sure If You Wanted To Grab His Hand But Anyway You Slowly Reached Out To His Hand. He Pulled You Up To You Your Feet And Smiled. "I Should've Asked This Earlier But What Were You Doing In Mr.Hero's Yard?" He Asked. You Looked Around Once More."I Don't Know......." You Reply Truthfully. He Tilts His Head But Then Nods And Tilts His Head Back Up And Asks For Your Name. " My Name Is (Y/N)." You Answer And His Smile Widens. "Nice To Meet You, (Y/N)! My Name Is Ravio." He Said And He Gestured You To Come Inside The House. You Walked In Slowly And Looked Around. There Was A Table With Lots Of Weapons And Things On it. Beside The Table Was A Bed With Red Sheets. There Was A Bag Of Rupees On A Small Table Beside The Big Table And A Strange Mask On The Wall. You Stared Into The Mask's Bulging Eyes But Quickly Turned Away As It Was Starting To Creep You Out. Ravio Apparently Noticed Because He Went Over There And Took The Mask Off The Wall, Throwing It Across The Room. You Had To Duck Before It Hit You Straight In The Forehead. "Sorry." Ravio Said As He Covered His Face With His Scarf. "Oh, No! It's Okay!" You Say And Walk Over To Him As He Lifts His Scarf And Rabbit Hat And He Plants A Soft Kiss On Your Cheek. You Gasp A Little But Smile A Little. 'I Just Met Him And He Kissed Me' One Of The Voices In Your Head Think. But The Other Voice Disagreed. ' He's Really Cute Without His Hat! And He Kissed You As A Bonus! It's A Win Win For You!' Your Face Turns To A Light Pink And Ravio Pulls His Hat Over His Face Again. "I-I'm Sorry.....I Just Think You're Cute." He Sighed. "No,No It's Okay!" You Soothe. You Pull His Rabbit Hat Back Up And Brush His Hair Behind His Ear. As His Face Turns A Little Pink, You Say "You Look Much Cuter Without The Hat On Your Face." And Ravio's Face Turns To A Very Deep Red. Just Then, You And Him Here A Knock At The Door. A Boy With Blond Hair And Sapphire Eyes In A Green Tunic And Hat Entered The House. " A Warm Welcome To You Mr.Hero!" Ravio Says Excitedly As He Quickly Pulls His Hat Back Over His Face. "Ravio, Who Is This?" The Boy Asks. "Oh! This Is (Y/N)!" Ravio Says. "Oh. Nice To Meet You (Y/N). My Name Is Link." The Boy Said As He Walked Over To One Of The Weapons On The Table. "I'll Be Buying The Bow Today, Rav." Link Said. "Okay, That'll Be 400 Rupees!" Ravio Said As He Happily Took The Rupees Out Of Link's Hand. As Link Was Walking To The Door, Ravio Said "Good Luck Out There Mr. Money! I Mean Mr.Hero!" Link Turned Around. "Did You Just Call Me Mr. Money?" Link Said And Made His Way Out The Door Laughing. You Go To Ravio And Then Say "400 Rupees?" Ravio Looks At The Rupees And Nods. "Wow That's A Lot Of Money!"  You Say And Then Look At The Other Items. You Let Out A Yelp And Ravio Comes Over To You. "What's Wrong?" He Asks And You Point To An Item. "WHY DO YOU HAVE BOMBS IN A SHOP?" You Ask, Frightened. "They Come In Handy Sometimes, Actually." Ravio Says.  "So..In Hyrule, Someone Can Walk Around With Bombs In Their Pockets And No One Cares?" You Ask And Ravio Nods. You Walk Over To Link's Bed And Sit Down. But 'Sitting Down' Ends Up To Be Ravio Tucking You In And You Falling Asleep.