Stargazer

You Woke Up From Your 'Nap', Which Turned Out To Be A 6-Hour-Long Nap. Ravio Was, To Your Surprise, Still Awake. You Rubbed Your Eyes And Did Some Small Stretches To Get Ready To Start Moving Around. Ravio Blushed As You 'Attempted' To Raise Your Leg Up To Your Head. You Quickly Noticed And Put Your Leg Down, Which Really, REALLY, Hurt. You Know, I've Been In This House For TWO DAYS. I Really Want To See The World. You Thought. "Ravio?" You Call. "What Is It, (Y/N)?" He Replied.  You Sighed.  "Ravio....I've been here for days. C-can I please go outside for a walk or something? Ya' know? With you?" You asked, scratching your back. Ravio looked lost in thought for a while. He finally opened his mouth to say something. "Sure." He said, getting up and opening the door, and putting up a 'gone walking with bae' sign on the door. You walked outside and stepped onto the green grass. You had no shoes on, but the grass felt really good.

It wasn't the kind of grass that had 10,000 bugs in it. It wasn't itchy or  anything, it was surprisingly perfect and warm. The moon did glare a little  at your eyes, but other than that, this day was absolutely perfect. Not a star in the sky. The whole scene had a nice, cozy feeling to it.

There were some monsters out, but they didn't hurt you at all.

"What do you think, (Y/N)?" Ravio asked as he threw down his hood to let the breeze in a little.

"It's.......It's....Beautiful!" You said, pushing your bangs out of your eyes.

"Really? You Like It?" He asked again, now pushing his bangs out of his face.

You nodded. You ran off and went down a hill to explore a little, despite Ravio's desperate calls to make you come back. The breeze felt wonderful, if not already mentioned before. You pulled up your sleeves and came to a stop at a pond to catch your breath. Ravio appeared behind you, panting hard as he sat down for a minute.

"(Y/N)! You can't run off like that at night! Monsters might hurt you!" He warned, now laying down on the warm grass.

You laid beside him as he stretched a little.  You sigh dreamily as you look up at the sky to see a million stars now. Each of them were shining as if their lives depended on it. Ravio lifted up his arm and pointed at a small cluster of stars.

"That one's Virgo," He moved his finger somewhere else, "And this one is Scorpio....."

He kept pointing out zodiacs and other constellations. You stop him.

"Ravio?"

"Yes?"

"These stars sure are beautiful."

"Yes, they are."

"You know who else is beautiful?"

"Who?"

"You."

Ravio blushed faintly and you kissed him on the cheek.