Dawn (PJ/HoO fanfic)

A/N~

Hey guys! I've been having very odd Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus dreams, kind of like starting one night, resuming the next, and so on and so forth. Crazy, I know, but I'm going to try to recreate it into a story for you guys.

Please remember that it just kind of started up in the middle of a "scene" and so I have no way to officially start this story. I'm just going to pick up exactly where I remember it starting. I'll also elaborate just a little because when you're seeing it, as in a dream, you don't really "translate" it into writing right away.

Enjoy my peepz!

Kallie

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Roxanne's POV

Twelve of them, lined up in front of me. Twelve majestic people, standing probably four feet away.

The one man starts. "Hello, Roxanne Wilkes. My name is Zeus."

Zeus? As in the god? No way.

Apparently yes way, because they go around naming themselves.

"Hey, I'm Apollo." "The name's Hermes." "I'm Artemis." "My name is Aphrodite." "Poseidon." "Hephaestus." "I am Demeter." "Ares." "Dionysus." "I'm Athena."

"And I am Hera, child." the beautiful lady next to Zeus says, brushing her black curls out of her face.

Apollo waves his golden hair out of his face and comes over slinging his arm around my shoulders. A warm feeling spreads throughout me. 

Hermes copies on the other side, ruffling his salt-and-pepper hair. The weird thing is, Hermes appears to be 50, while Apollo looks 17, like me. Okay?

"Roxanne, you are supposedly a demigod. Do you know what that means?" Zeus questions. He's very gentle speaking to me, as if I may break any second.

"Yes. I'm half mortal and half god." I respond.

"Very good." he says, taking a deep breath. "The only problem is, we are not sure."

What the heck does that mean?

"Roxanne, it means that you may be a goddess, you may be a demigod, you may be half Titan, you could even be a nature spirit! But none of us," Apollo gestures to the Olympians, "know." He smiles after the news, and it nearly blinds me.

Athena sends me a calculating look, brushing her dark hair out of her face. "And to help discover who you are, you are going to live at Camp Half-Blood."

The camp in Rick Riordan's stories! No way.

"Yes way." Hermes says casually. "And for your information, you said that out loud." Oh.

"We don't know who we will have claim you, but" Hermes continues, but Hera cuts him off. "I will."

"What? Hera!" Zeus says angrily. "Zeus, we can say I have adopted a mortal girl and blessed her or something." Hera says. "Anyways, every Olympian except for Artemis and I have children! Artemis is forever a maiden, and I am the goddess of marriage! Everyone but us has children, and it is time that we do. Otherwise, I suggest we all claim her." she says, somewhat haughtily. There is a hint of protectiveness in Hera's tone.

"Well, you are not claiming the girl, so we will all claim her!" Zeus thunders. Hera sighs. "Your own words, used against you, Mother." Hephaestus says, smirking slightly. Hera rolls her eyes at her son.

Meanwhile, I just stand there, gaping at these people, until Apollo notices my... let's just call it discomfort. "Okay, so we'll all claim Roxanne, then to an important matter. Whose cabin?"