Rafinha Alcântara

Rafinha's POV

She was beautiful,she was smart and she was successful, but apparently she wasn't as interested in me as i was in her.

Her name is Kayla. She moved right next to my house almost a year ago. We haven't talk at the beginning,i didn't even know that someone moved there but once we started talking i couldn't stop thinking about her. She had the most beautiful smile that could light the most cloudy day.

One thing that sucked was that the chances of her being into me were sooo low. She was here to study and i think she had no plans of being into a relationship.

I had to see her everyday and each time i wanted to go and hug her and well eventually kiss her.

Kayla's POV

I've been living in Barcelona for 10 months now and everyone is being so nice. I made a few friends especially my neighbor whom i started talking to a while ago.

Apparently he was a football player and it was pretty weird when i asked for his name,cause i barely knew anything about football.

He was pretty handsome,what am i saying he was hella handsome.I always wanted to talk to him more,but it would be just weird to go and knock on his door,plus he was always coming pretty late home and he seemed tired.

One day i bought a shelf and as much as i was trying i couldn't put it on the wall so i had to call someone to help me. It was pretty late and i had no idea who i could call.

Most of my friends were with their families because it was weekend so i had only one option. I went thru my contacts and texted Rafinha.

K: hiii! Could you please come over to my place to help me with something?
R: sure! :)

After i read the message i had a weird feeling...my cheeks started getting heated and all of a sudden i felt the walls moving towards me.

I was interrupted by my thoughts by a knock on the door.
"Hey" he said smiling when i opebed the door. ' oh Lord! That smile ' i said to myself.
" Hey,thanks for coming !" I answered and let him inside.

" thank you for doing this so late. " i said chuckling and felt like hugging him.

He was kinda surprised at first but quickly hugged back. I coukd tell that his cologne filled the whole room and hopefully my blouse too,cause i won't take this think off for a while.

I pulled away ,our faces being inches away from each other. I could feel his breath hitting my face. All of a sudden i felt his lips on mine. They were soft and i wished the kiss will last forever. Unfortunately we had to pull away at a point because we didn't have any air.

We stayed like that hugging in the middle of the room in silence for a while until he spoke.

" I just can't help falling in love with you! "

A smile appeared on my face and it didn't go away for a long time.