Rose Tyler and the 10th Doctor

Chapter 1

*Rose's POV*

---------------------------------------------

It's been 5 lonely years since he was taken from me. The human doctor was taken by a weeping angel. I couldn't do anything to save him.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 years ago:

He smiled at me. Oh that smile. I loved his beautiful smile. We stopped to get ice cream and now we were headed home. Suddenly we heard a noise from an ally to our left. We looked at each other and nodded. As we started towards the ally, we heard another loud noise. We got to about the middle of the ally and stopped. We turned around and looked at where we came from. When I turned around, there was a statue of an angel standing about 4 feet in front of me, it's arms outstreched.

"Doc?"

"Yeah?"

"Turn around....."

"Rose, if your tricking me again....."

"What is it?"

"They're called weeping angels, don't blink, don't turn away, don't stop saring at it for even a milisecond. Got that?"

"Yeah...... I can't do this much longer..."

There was a moment of silence, i could feel the tension in the air.

"Rose, I'm going to sacrafice myself..... As soon as it takes me, run! Just know that I love you, Rose, I will always love you no matter what happens...."

I wasn't expecting him to say that. I start crying.

"Please don't! You can't do this to me! I love you!"

I'm a sobbing mess.

"Rose Tyler, Defender of the earth, The Bad Wolf, The love of my life, I will never leave you behind... I will always be in your heart, you will never forget me because you couldn't bear to....."

In that moment i realize he's right. And right now I have to be strong, for him.

"I'm ready..... If this is what you want, I'm ready. And your right..... I couldn't bear to forget you. I love you..... I will always be in your heart, and you will never forget me. And doctor?"

"Yes?"

"Remember, this is not goodbye..... I will never say goodbye."

He smiles. That beautiful smile. And I'm positive this will be the last time i see it. I have to be strong.

I smile back.

"On you cue....."

"3"

I smile one last time.

"2"

I get ready to run.

"1"

He turns towards me.

"Run!"

That was the first word the doctor ever said to me. And now it was his last too. I keep running. All the way to our- my- house. I shut the door behind me, and collapse onto the floor. I am a sobbing mess. Eventually I drag myself up to bed and cry myself to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Present:

I mentally scold myself. I shouldn't, i can't think about him. If I do, I will shatter to pieces.

I stand there, my knife hovering above the tomato I was previously cutting. Suddenly, I hear that familiar wheezing sound.

"No..... It can't be," I mutter to myself.

My eyes widen and my mouth hangs open slightly. I run out of the house and follow that familiar sound. I come to a halt. Before me stands the TARDIS.

The door opens and I stare in misbelief as the doctor steps out of the TARDIS.

He sees me moments later, and I run towards him. He's here, he came back for me. I cry into his shoulder as we collide in a tight embrace.

"You.... Came back.... For me" I say through sobs.

"Shhhh..... It's ok.... I'm here"

"He's dead....."

"Rose, who's dead?"

"The human doctor..... He was taken by a weeping angel"

"Oh Rose, i'm so sorry..... How long..... How long have you been alone?" His voice is thick with emotion.

"5 years" I choke the words out.

"Rose, I promise I will never leave you. You will always be safe and never alone."

In that moment I realize, he is here, hugging me. He came back for me. I will never be able to lose him because if I do, I will crumble into nothing. There will be nothing left for me.

-------------------------------

Author's note:

This is my first wattpad story! Sorry it was short! Hope you guys enjoy! Please comment and vote! Thanks!!!!!