0♕

Jordan ty, a twenty year old fashion designer and gym owner had everything good going for her.

Jordan was doing her daily workout with her best friend ,April when August saw her and something about her caught his eye.

When April went to go get a smoothie to flirt with the worker, August made his way over to Jordan admiring her body.

Jordan felt someone staring at her so she looked to her left to see August. She stopped the treadmill and asked him what he was looking at.

August said something beautiful and that caused Jordan to blush. August told him her name and she told him hers. They talked a little more then exchanged numbers.

They have been texting,FaceTimeing,and talking to each other for 3 months now and August wants to make it official with j.

They went on a date and August asked her and of course she said yes.

2 years later

August and Jordan are married and have a 3 year old daughter named skylar.

Jordan also has to take care of her 3 month old baby niece because her sister died after delivering her. And of course her sister dumb baby father left her when she told him about the baby but now wants the baby.

Jordan fairy tale is now breaking into pieces her husband is acting weird, her daughter misbehaving in school, her sister dies, and people are starting to not come to the gym anymore.

Watch Jordan not so happily ever after as Mrs.alsina.