Chapter 2

You opened your eyes to the blinding light coming through the window. You let out quite grown and pulled the blanket over your face. "So that's the girl you were talking about." A voice said. "Ya Cake if that wasn't her on the couch I'd problem be freaking out about some stranger backing and entering." You heard Fiona say. You sat up and though the blanket off. "Sorry (y/n) did we wake you?" Fiona said. You shook your head 'no' and looked over at them. You say Fiona and a cat trying to keep in laughter. With in seconds they bust out laughing. "W - what's so funny?" You asked a little annoyed. "Oh my glob!" Fiona said as she continued laughing. "You have some major bed head." Cake said handing you a brush. After that Cake started making breakfast and Fiona just help you brush though the snarls in your (h/l) (h/c) hair. You winced in pain at every tug of the brush through your hair as Fiona did her best to explain the whole taking magic cat to you.

After that you and Fiona sat down at the table and soon after Cake set plates of food in front of you two. Cake then dished herself a plate to and sat down. "So... What should we do today?" Fiona asked. You shrugged as you took a bit of your bacon pancake. "Well how about we go to the Candy Kingdom." Cake suggested. "Oh ya we could introduce you to Gumball." Fiona said. "Okay I'm cool with that." You replyed. "Cool we'll go once were done eating." Fiona said. You all finished your breakfast and got ready to go. Fiona grabbed her bag and put her bunny ear hat on as Cake washed the dishes quickly, and you put your animal hoodie on and pulled up the hood.

"So what's with keeping the hood up if you don't need to fear vampires anymore?" Fiona asked. As you guys started walk over to the Candy Kingdom. "Same reason you ware you hat." You replyed. "Makes sense." Fiona said. "Why can't I just give you guys a ride over their? It's going to take forever to walk." Cake said. "Cause we wanna walk enjoy the fresh air stuff like that." Fiona said. "Um actually I tend to walk around a lot I'd like a ride their plus it would be faster, right." You said. "Okay then. I guess we can." Fiona said. "Hop on." Cake said stretching out bigger as you and Fiona got on her back. Cake then started heading tords the kingdom.

When you guys arrived there Cake went back to normal size and you tree entered the kingdom. You starred in 'aw' at the kingdom and citizens made out of candy as you guys walked over to the castel.

"Oh, hello Fiona!" You heard a boys voice shout. You looked over tords the voices direction and saw a boy with light pink skin and bubble gum pink hair. He was waring a royal like outfit and had a small crown on his head.