Gone Chapter 1

( notes- So I have never written a book before so um yE..take some time and it'll most likely be bad. ENJOY)
You're in English class when the bell rings at 4:00. Everybody gets up but yet, the teacher scolds them and demands all to sit down.

He announces that "Due to the lack of students at the school, all Fundraisers,party's, and celebrations are canceled until the Police find out the cause of the disappearing students." People begin to worry but you just stay glued to your seat not really caring. Most of the students who did disappear were you're friends, and now you had nobody to talk to. Questions fill you're mind pondering, and processing these moments.

The bell rings once more telling you it's time to go. You got up picked up your backpack and umbrella and headed off school campus. "The weather out here.." you reply to the gray clouds outside under you're breath. The water splashes from you're hair and trickles down to you're chin.

You place the umbrella over your head and begin walking to the corner store 7-11 to grab some snacks. Since you're mom was on a business trip you kinda had to care for yourself  awhile longer then usual...You're ok with her making money but you miss her a lot too.

You head the register to pay for the snacks and no one is in line. The man behind the register calls you over "Hey Jezza, long time no see young man! How's you're mom?" He asks with kind smile "On a business trip." you reply to him while taking $5 out of your wallet and placing them on the counter. "Ahh, I see still tryin' to get dough eh?" "Mhm" you softly mumble. "Hey, since you're going through a lot of financial difficulties this ones on the house alright Jezza?" You quickly hesitate but he offers and won't let you leave without your money. You sigh and look away with money in your hands. "T-thanks.." You wave from afar and the man waves back while leaving the store the bell jingles but is drowned out by the noise of rain 'dripping-and-dropping..

(Note- thanks for reading if you did ;) )