Invisable

It's the 2nd week of 7th grade and your best friend from 2nd grade is actually hanging out with the people that Bullied you in 6th grade so you go up to her and ask her why she was with them. She refused to answer you. Finally the bell rang for 1st period and you and your EX best friend start passing notes!

"Hey." - you said with a sad face on you!

"HI."- she said laughing

"Are we still friends? Because honestly I don't need a backstabber in my life?."- you said with a mad face!

"HA. I don't know you have changed a lot !."- she said smiling!

"Oh so Now I am the 1 who has to win you back and cry for our relationship?"- you said really Mad

"Yes! Because your the one who is changing and not making good choices!"- she said laughing!

"Ha your wrong I am not going to fight for a friendship that is dying right here because you decided it was just over! When actually your the one who changed A LOT and not making good choices for your self!"- you said as you tried to hide all the pain!

"What ever you want to say go ahead say it your NOT going to hurt me because I NEVER meant to be a TRUE FRIEND! I NEVER meant all the words I said to you when we became Best friends!." - she said as nothing ever happened! 

" Bye your such a BACKSTABBER No one likes you! You actually do this to all your friends and that is why people hate you!" - you said as the little pain you had went away

" Bye.! and Yes People HATE ME that's why I am the one who gets bullied and get called names! And FYI I stopped being friends with you because  I didn't want to be friends with a Loser like you!!" - she said as she didn't care

"#$%## I HATE YOU I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN YOUR SUCH A BACKSTABBER!"- you said letting all the pain out while crying your eyes out!

As 7th grade went on you and your best friend stopped talking for the next 6 months of the school year! After everything she has done to you Never forgot anything! Everything just came back into play in your head and all the words she said to you when you 2 became best friends were dead in your heart! When she said she Hated you and that she didn't meant to be a true friend Everything just started to effect you in your school learning and with the Bullying that you have going on you only had 3% energy of learning!

6 months later and you stopped getting bullied and your EX best friend misses you and you don't even care because everything she made you go through hurt you a lot and you weren't allowed to talk to her ever again! But she comes up to you all by her self!

"Hi I know it's been a while and I'm sorry for everything! I love You and I Never want to loose you but I am afraid everyone is going to loose me I am so Sorry ! When I'm gone I won't be able to hug you or look at my sister anymore or say everything I am saying to her right now!" - she said as she cried her eye's out!

"Hi. and even though You never like your sister you will always LOVE your sister and that's okay but it will take more than sorry to accept your apology!"- you said as you seemed to get a little scared!

" okay! I will try!"- she said trying to wipe her tears away but she couldn't!

A month later you haven't seen you best friend at school and you start to get worried so you go around asking people if they have seen her or if they know anything about her! Everyone kept saying "No" to you so Finally the day was over and you go home and call her!