Chapter 1: Frenemies

Mia's POV
Sometimes, I don't understand my friends. They like this or that, him or her, then they come to me after a while complaining they hate this or that, him or her. But not Lola Price—rich, sassy, arrogant, Lola Price. She's the opposite of me—I'm just Mia Cabela, the middle class, popular, smart and nice-to-everybody, Mia Cabela. I shouldn't really call her my "friend" and all, because she really is a bitch. She can be nice, but most of the time, she puts a fake mask on and pretend someone she's not, and never will be. Let's just say our "friendship" isn't really counted as what I've just called it.
Most of my friends think we're "frenemies", because of the fact that we pretty much are friends in much occasions, but, we still do bitchy stuff to each other on purpose. One time I took her favourite burgundy matte lipstick and smeared it all over her locker, while she literally cut my hair because one piece slapped her when the wind was blowing. Lola is the school's cheerleader captain, making her date all the popular jerks like Jake Palomo, the quarter back of the school's football team. Jake is also the only guy Lola dated the longest without breaking up. Three weeks. Usually, Lola goes around, skipping to one boy to another. She gets drunk with them then sleeps with them. That's her routine.
Rumour has it that she lost her virginity when she was 11, to the middle school geek, Marty Cowells.  It's not much of a surprise for us, considering the boys she'd slept with before. Lola lives on the fifth avenue in New York, while I live near by the end of Central Park. Lola has this theory of going shopping every Fridays with her girl friends  and all she does is swipe her Daddy's credit card, while I have to work on Friday nights, in order to buy the stuff I want. She likes to talk about her life and show off the things her "daddy got her." As I've said, she's arrogant. I hope you can picture how arrogant she is when all she talks about is the things some people can't get their hands on.
--------------------------
Okay, so basically the first chapter is just to kind of introduce Lola. And to kind of compare the things that Mia doesn't have. IF YOURE READING THIS OMFG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW. I mean, this is my first time writing and publishing, so I'm sorry if it's not as good as other's ok? :/ But it really means a lot to me if you comment and vote :) BUT LIKE YOU READ MY STORY ALREADY SO ILY ALREADY.
OKOK, THANK YOU AGAIN.
xoxo,
-Alexa