4 - Saviour

SEULBI'S POV

Spell home:

B-O-R-I-N-G

It's already 8:45PM and I don't want to sleep and I can't sleep too. I mean I can't just sleep for the rest of the day. I've been sleeping ever since I came back here.

Okay I'm going out.

I stood up and went to my walk in closet. It's been so long...I don't even know if this dresses can still fit me. I mean I've been eating a lot these days. Don't judge me!.It's not my fault food tastes so good!!

I picked a black and white knee length dress, I wore it and it still fits. I'm still sexy kekeke! I wore 5 inch black high heels. I picked up my phone and put it in my pocket alongside with my wallet. I got my car keys and walked out of my room.

My parents are probably sleeping right now. They sleep right at 8 PM and wake up 4 Am.

I tiptoed down the stairs and went to the garage.

I smiled happily and rode my car. This would be the last time I'll feel freedom.

At least I should make the most of it. I'll lose my freedom once I get married.

I drove to a bar and smiled hearing the loud music blasting through my ears.

I got off my car and walked to the entrance. The bouncer quickly let me in when he recognize me. That's what I love being part of the 'Bae' family. They feared us. No one dared to mess with us.

I looked around seeing people dancing and grinding at each other. The bright lights piercing through my eyes.

'Last taste of freedom '

Time to get wasted.

I went to the dance floor and started dancing with who knows who. Bouncing up and down through the beat. Swaying my hips from left to right. Flipping my hair around.

I felt eyes staring at me. I glanced at the VIP area and saw a pair of eyes staring intensely at me. I looked away and proceed back to dancing. After minutes I sat down on a stool and ordered a drink.

"Seulbi?"

I heard a female's voice call my name. I glanced behind me and saw a girl in a green dress.

"Oh my gosh it is you! Remember me? The girl from the airport. " She said smiling at me.

Oh...she was the girl back at the airport with that bunny looking guy.

I smiled at her and said hi.

She sat down at the stool next to me and ordered a drink.

"You here alone?" She asked.

I nodded.

"Where's your boyfriend? " I asked.

"I'm over here." A guy then suddenly appeared and he walked to Elle putting his arm around her shoulder.

"P.S: He's not my boyfriend. " Elle said.

"Soon to be." Bobby said kissing Elle's cheeks.

I cringed at the sight.

Elle scoffed and wiped her cheek.

I let out a chuckle at what she did.

Hope they'll end up together... even though they might end their relationship soon.....Nothing last forever.

I ordered another bottle of alcohol and drunk it. Why does this taste so...strong?

"Hey aren't you drinking too much?" Elle asked worried.

"I really don't care." I said.

Elle handed me a paper. I looked at her questionly .

"Call me if you need something okay?" She said.

She's too nice...

" Yeah sure." I said smiling.

"Bye Seulbi. Have fun." She and Bobby waved goodbye before leaving my sight.

I let out sigh.

I hope won't break her heart...she's too fragile and nice. I can't imagine her getting hurt. I drank the whole bottle of alcohol. I can feel myself getting dizzy already. Shit...this is really a strong one....as soon as they left a guy then sat next to me. He's in his twenties I guess.

" Hi miss. You alone?" He asked.

Fuck. I knew it. I'm drunk but I'm not that stupid. He's hitting on me.

He's one of those guys who just want to fuck every girl they see senseless .

"No. I'm actually with my boyfriend. " I answered. I need to get him away from me.

"Oh come on don't lie. I know you want it too." He whispered in my ear.

I flinched when I felt a hand on my thigh. Shit. Ew...just Eww.

"Get your filthy hand off of me." I said through gritted teeth.

"Baby don't be so hard to get. " I feel his hand climbing up.

That's what I hate about being in a bar.

I let out a deep breath. I can't just fight back. Damn this reputation.

The nerve of this guy.

The guy then pulled me up with him. My eyes widened and started kicking and pushing his hands away from me but he only tightened his grip on my arm.

I bit my from the hand and searched for help. My skin is very sensitive. And I hate that.

"Let go of me please." I mumbled in fear.

For the first time in 2 years... I felt scared...again.

"Come on ba-"

A guy suddenly appeared out of both where and cut him off and punched him on the face making him fall down the floor.

"Yah! She told you to let go of her!"

I stood there shock and dazed, staring at the guy who just punched the man.

Wow..

"Who do you think you are kid?!" The man said standing up wiping the blood on his lips.

"I'm her boyfriend. "

Wait wha-what?!