In a Heartbeat

I sat on my bed reading a book that I couldn't concentrate on. It was 6 in the morning and I couldn't get any more sleep. I don't really know why. Samantha was coming over at 7:30 because it was picture day and this year she would not let me pick my own outfit. I'm the type of girl who doesn't care much of her outer appearence . My hair is shoulder length and a dull brown. Samantha says I have a great body and eyes. Their a sparkly hazel. 

I guess you could call me a geek. I'm smart and do good in school. I don't have many friends (except for Samantha) and I'm totally an outcast. I don't really mind though. Popularity and boys aren't my "thing". So I lay low . Samantha on the other hand , is a beauty queen. She's blonde and has a great body , she's popular , has boys all over her, but yet , is my best friend. We have been since we were little. 

Time passed quick and Samantha was laying an outfit out on my bed. "No , no way I am wearing THAT!" I shouted. She shook her head. "If it takes hours to get you into this , I don't care. At least try it on" She coaxed. I knew there was no way to argue with Sam so I took the outfit and began to change. She promised no dresses and to try and keep it simple. 

She got me a heather gray , wool-blend sweater that was fitted at the arms and waist. Then some purple/blue skinny jeans. She got me suede and leather ankle boots too(Not to mention they were heels). Accessory wise , I have a gold , braided necklace and a gold ring. This isn't really me but it was a cute outfit. Once everything was on I turned to look at Sam. She had her mouth hanging open.

I let out a snort , "I'm taking it off." She gave me a stern look and said , "NO YOUR NOT MISSY!" With that she took my arm forcefully and sat me at a chair. "I'm doing your hair and make-up and then were leaving." she demanded. I let out a sigh and agreed. It took a while but she was finally done and I swung around to look at the mirror. 

The girl staring back at me looked....amazing. She had brown curls hanging over her shoulders , raspberry lip gloss shining on her mouth , mascara , and eye-liner. "No , no , no , no! I look amazing but take it off please! No one will notice it's evev me and they'll probably laugh at my face. I cannot be noticed by society and I-I can't  do this." I whined. I was talking way too much. 

Sam gave me a devious smile and said ,"Baby you look gorgeous , and there's no time now to change." I looked over at the clock and shrieked . We were gunnna be late. I walked downstairs but my parents had left for work and my brother was already at school. In minutes we arrived at the parking lot of Ocean Crest High School. 

"I refuse to get out of the car!" I stated. Sam shook her head , "Then your missing school , and you wouldn't wanna ruin your perfect record now would you?" I gave her a cold stare and stepped out of the porsche. I walked into the hallways hesitantly. 

Everyone was staring at me and whispering. What the heck?. Sam gives me a nudge and smiles. It felt pretty good to be noticed. As I strided my confidence began to build-up and I felt good. I looked over to my left and saw Shane, the guy everyone loves. Typical football player and super gorgeous. I hated him. He was a total jerk and if I could , I would give him a taste of his own medicine. ugh , he's staring. 

I decided to have a little fun. I dropped my pencil and bent down to pick it up. Lukas dropped his jaw . Hahahaha. Too funny. I gave him a wink and strode off to class. 

As I walked I had a brilliant idea .

- Revenge is sweet.