I don't like you , but I like your friend.

My brother Derek scurried over to me and shook me.I pushed him away from me and fixed my hair. "Who are you and what have you done to my geek of a sister?!" he asked wide-eyed. "Oh, you don't like it? Ok, I'll just go up and change into sweats" I told him as I turned to go. He threw himself at me and grabbed my arm. He looked me up and down then spoke. "Never go back, but I swear If anyone tries to hit on you I'll pound their faces so hard-" I cut him off with hug. "Ohkay Derek , you two have fun now." 

  Shane looked at me and pouted."I don't get a hug?" he asked me. Before I could answer Derek punched him in the arm. I let out a giggle and walked out of the door with Sam. Sam gave me an amused glance and said , "Oooh , look's like your reeling him in!" I shook my head and chuckled. Oh Sam.

   As I walked down the hall , my boots clicking on the tile floor , I got lots of greetings from people I don't even know. Suddenly my phone vibrated .... like.... 5 million times. I pulled my purple phone out of my bag and looked at my messages. Every single one from an unknown number. I mentally groaned. I leaned over to Sam and whispered, "I'm getting texts from random people , How did they get my number?!" She gave me a guilty look and bit her lip.

"SAAAMMMM!!!!" I squeaked. "I had to! There were so many cute boys asking if they should ask you out on a date so I said no...to text you instead! There were even girls who wanted to be your friend. I'm sorry lovey!' she pleaded. 

   Why do you have to be my bestfriend, I have to forgive you now . I sighed . "Fine , but text every number and ask who it is! Then save them in my contacts."  I instructed her. "OHKAY, fine." she agreed. We began to walk to our lockers which were across from each other.When I got my books , I turned around and knocked into someones chest."Oh crap, I'm so-" I stopped halfway when I realized who it was. Shane flashed me a bright smile and looked at me with his deep brown eyes. I was about to groan and remembered who I had to be. Flirt Naomi , FLIRT. 

  "Why hello stalker" I said in a sweet voice. Yeah totally , call him a stalker naomi. Perfect way to become friends."Aw , don't call me a stalker , it hurts my feelings" he said in a fake-hurt voice. I felt like rolling my eyes so bad. I shut my locker and turned to face him. I let out a giggle and shook my head. "Hey , I have to ask you something." he told me. I looked up at him and nodded. "Uh....hm....." he hesitated. Oh my gosh! He was nervous. I , out of everyone , made Shane NERVOUS! He scratched the back of his head.

 "Don't be shy now ." I told him touching his arm. He raised his eyebrows and nodded his head. "I wanna know if you wanted to go out tomorrow night?" I held my happy dance in and nodded my head in agreement. "Ohkay cool , I'll pick you up at 7" he said with a smile. Then , he did the strangest thing . 

 He turned around and gave Samantha a death stare. Like , if looks could kill , then she would have been on the floor twitching by now . She threw daggers right back at him. I knew they didn't like each other but was it this bad? I scurried over to Sam and as I was about to ask her something she raised her hand and walked away in silence. Oh no you don't! I grabbed her by the arm and spun her around. Then , something caught my eye and I let go of Sam's arm.

   She spun back around and I think she saw it too because her jaw was hangin down and in a matter of seconds she bolted towards it.