A Night Of Pleasure (Lauren g!p)

Camila meets Lauren for the first time and decides she is ready to go all the way.

I scanned the train station as my heart beat a fast rhythm in my chest. I had arrived five minutes ago and Lauren should have been here by now. I surveyed my surroundings again looking for a familiar face.

"Camila!" I spun around at the sound of my name and smiled when I found the source. Lauren looked just like her picture. We'd been talking for over a year and we finally arranged to meet today.

When she reached me I hugged her and she pressed a kiss to my forehead. I looked towards the row of benches and waved my friends away. They'd insisted on coming with me to make sure Lauren wasn't some creep. I appreciated the concern.

I turned back to Lauren and smiled again. "Hi."

She returned my smile. "Hi." She took the handle of my small suitcase and held out her hand. "Shall we?"

I nodded and linked our fingers, following her out of the station. When we reached the hotel, I studied her room, taking in the king sized bed, small kitchenette and a doorway I assumed led to a bathroom.

I stayed by the door as Lauren deposited my suitcase at the foot of the bed. When Lauren started to walk towards me, I leant back against the door. "So, what do you wanna do?"

She grinned. "Well I was thinking you."

I tried to keep a straight face. "Can't. Girl problems."

She halted mid-step and I saw her swallow. "Oh... well, we can do something else. How about a movie?"

As she headed towards the TV, I couldn't hold back my laughter. "I was joking, just wanted to see your reaction."

She growled and stalked towards me. She crushed her lips to mine, hands buried in my hair as she pressed me against the door. I wrapped my arms around her neck and rose onto my tip toes to get closer. When her tongue brushed against my lower lip, I opened my mouth willingly.

I ran my hand down her chest to the hem of her t-shirt, but she stopped me before I could pull it off. I glanced up at her and quirked an eyebrow questioningly.

She stroked my cheek and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. "Are you sure you want to do this?" She asked.

I smiled at her concern. "Yes, I'm sure."

She opened her mouth to ask again but I stopped her with a kiss. When we broke apart to catch out breath, I tugged off her t-shirt and let my eyes trace along her breasts and toned stomach. I licked my lips and looked up to see her smug smile.

I shook my head and trailed kisses along her jaw, as I traced my fingertips down her stomach. I felt her breath hitch as my fingers reached the top of her jeans but before I could go any further, she lifted my arms up and pulled off my shirt. Before it even hit the floor she had my bra off as well.

She stared at my heaving chest for so long that I instinctively lifted my arms to cover myself but she shook her head and gently pulled them away. "No, don't."

Then she leaned down and captured my right nipple between her lips. I let out a gasp as she nibbled it gently and played with my left nipple with her fingers. When she switched, I buried my hands in the hair at the nape of her neck, pulling her closer.

As her ministrations continued I could feel the heat pooling between my thighs. She brought her lips back up to mine, from my aching nipples, and I kissed her hungrily as she backed me towards the bed.

Lauren lay me gently on the bed and kissed her way down to my chest and stomach to the waistband of my jeans. She ran her tongue along my stomach just above them before pulling them off, along with my panties.

Her eyes raked over my naked body but as I started to draw my legs closer, she stopped me and met my gaze. "Don't cover yourself. You're beautiful."

I relaxed and she continued trailing kisses from my navel to my soaking wet pussy. She groaned when she saw how wet I was and ran her tongue along my pussy lips. When she reached my clit, I let out a moan and spread my legs further.

As she sucked and licked my clit I felt her slowly push a finger inside me, followed by another. She pushed her digits in and out at a slow pace, letting me get used to the feeling.

After a while of this sweet torture, I grabbed her cheeks and pulled her up so I could kiss her. "I need you... now."

She groaned at the want in my voice and pulled off her jeans and underwear after pulling out a condom. She slipped it on and resumed her position above me.

Lauren positioned her cock at my entrance, but stopped before pushing in, to ask if I was definitely sure. I cupped her cheeks and kissed her lightly on the lips. "Yes, I'm sure. I love you and I want you to be my first."

She smiled and said, "I love you too," before driving her hips forward. I let out a cry at the sharp pain and squeezed my eyes shut. I felt her scattering kisses across my face and whispering reassurances in my ear but I focused on the pain until it slowly started to fade.

I opened my eyes and met her worried ones. I smiled slightly. "I'm okay, I'm okay now. You can go."

She hesitated before pushing in the rest of the way. She paused when she was buried inside me as I tried to adjust to her size.

When I urged her on, she started a slow pace, pulling out to the tip and thrusting back in.

As my moans got louder, she increased her pace until she was slamming her hips into mine. I wrapped my legs around her waist, forcing her deeper as she hit that perfect spot. I arched my back and moaned louder as she reached down to rub my clit.

The pressure of her fingers on my clit combined with her grunts pushed me closer to the edge. I tensed slightly as I got closer to my peak, listening to the soft slap of our bodies coming together.

I felt my orgasm fast approaching as she pounded my pussy and told her so.

"L-Lauren... I'm gonna... c-c... cum!" The last syllable was a near scream as I started to cum. Lauren continued to fuck me through my orgasm as I shook and trembled. Soon, the feel of my pussy milking her cock proved too much and she started to cum. Her cock jerked inside me as her thrusts became more erratic.

She hovered above me for a couple more seconds before falling down to the side and holding me against her.

"Finally." She panted.

"Finally." I whispered. "And it only took a year."

She chuckled softly and pressed a kiss to the top of my head. I smiled and pressed closer.