Trust Issues

“I will never forget you”, Liam said kissing me on the lips quickly before he walked on the stage to audition for a second time in the X-factor UK competition. After I found out he got in I wanted to call him straight away, but he never called me back after that very day, it hurt me that he forgot his own girlfriend. Everyday I watched him perform on that show with some other guys he was in a band with, I guess I was happy for him but I just missed him so much and I wish he knew that. The finals on the X-factor came by fast and One Direction was still in the competition, it was intense but in the end they didn’t win, he looked heart broken. Years later One Direction was popular and selling cds all around the world, but I still didn’t hear from him, he never talked to me once since 2010. I kept waiting for him since then but it was no use, he probably forgot who I was anyways. After a while I starting to listen to their music and became an obsessed fan, of course Liam was my favourite in the band but I still had strong feelings for him. “I can’t wait to go to the One Direction concert!” I said on the phone to my best friend. “I know its going to be epic, front row seats OMG!” I hung up the phone with her and got ready to go to the concert at 5pm, which was in exactly an hour. I wore my 1D shirt and merchandise and waited for Sarah to pick me. ‘beep beep’ that was her car, I said goodbye to my mum and hopped in her car, we talked the whole way there until we had to get out,” alright pick you guys up at 10:30pm, have fun girls!” we hopped out of the car and ran to the ticket people, “tickets please” we handed them our tickets and brought a booklet before walking into the doors for where we had to stand. Heaps of people were already here and there was still 2 hours to go till the actually concert will start, we got some merchandise, food and went toilet before going back having only a few minutes of it starting. The lights turned off and all you could hear is fans screaming echoing in the arena, minutes later I see my five idols standing on the stage singing like angels, It was so surreal. They were singing ‘last first kiss’ one of my favourite songs on their new album. I can see Liam and Niall coming near us, so we put our hand to for them to touch, Liam touches my hand, he looks at me and smiles then walks away jumping around the stage. I felt like he was staring right at me, seeing Liam again made me think how much I miss being in his arms and always being there for me when I was down. I keep looking at Liam, he stopped singing and whispered something into Zayn’s ear and I swear he pointed at me.I didn’t worry about it and concentrated on the concert. They sang all of there songs and it was already time for a end for the concert, “ we just want to thank you so much for buy tickets to our show!” Niall said “we love you much and are very grateful!” Harry said they waved goodbye to everyone and walked off the stage. “That was the best concert I’ve ever been to” Sarah said to me I smiled at her and said “I know right I agree, I wish it could never end and omg we got to touch there hands!!” we started to fan girl and go crazy. I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around and couldn’t believe who was standing in front of me, it was One Direction’s security guard, Paul. “Are you Grace?” I nodded my head and he grabbed my hand and led me back stage.  “This is your stop” he said to me, I have no idea what was going on at the moment, I was so confused “okay?” I said as I opened the door. Walking in to see all 5 boys staring at me and then Liam says to Harry “see I told you it was her!” Harry whispered back him and pushed him towards me. “Okay I can explain” he said already knowing what I would say to him, “ there’s nothing to explain, you left me waiting for 2 years for you to at least try to talk to but you didn’t, you don’t know how much that hurt me!” I walked out of the room slamming the door behind me. I ran back to Sarah nearly in tears, she knew actually what happened”theres going to be times in life where guys treat you horribly but you just have to for that perfect guy to come around, Liam is just a cold hearted ass hole, his not worth your tears, besides you don’t need him because you go your bff always there for you” I gave her a hug and said “ aw this is why your my sister, you always help me through these things, thank you” she hugged me back and her mum picked us up dropping me off at home. I got in bed to go to sleep but a messaged popped up on my phone screen, Liam: Look, I know you’re angry at me but I just want to tell you that I didn’t forget you it was just I was so busy that I couldn’t even get to my phone” I rolled my eyes and deleted his number off my contacts. Days go by and it today is the worst day ever, Valentines Day, everyone around me was in a relationship and I was just at home hugging my pillow.’ ring ring’ I ran to answer my phone from upstairs “ hello?” I said “its Liam, please just listen to me for one second?” “Fine what do you want now?” “Look at your window” he said, why the heck did he want me to look at my window, was he some crazy person. I moved my curtain out of the way and saw Liam standing there “Grace, I am truly sorry for messing up our relationship and ignoring you for 2 years because of my stupid manager but I love you and want to be in your arms again, the truth is there wasn’t a day without you on my mind, I missed you so much” I ran outside and hugged him feeling his arms around my waist. “I love you too” I said letting go of the hug, “oh yeah I almost forgot” he said “happy valentines day!” he handed me some red roses and kissed me on lips. The trust issues didn’t help the situation but I really love him and don’t want him out of my life ever again.