You Saved My Life

Eleanor is a small town girl, just turning 20. She has one friend, who lives down the road named Emily. She lives in a small house with her mom,dad,sisters and her granny and papa. She loves music, but hates any of those Justin Beiber, One Direction stuff. What happens when they just so saved her life? Will she fall for one of the boys? Will a small town girl's life change forever? Will she survive the final blow?

********

I was walking down that long country road with my dog, Daisy. I heard a car coming as I stepped to the side of the path. I saw a man about 30. "Hey babe." he said. He ripped off my shirt. I could scream for help. But there was nobody for a mile, I was just on the edge of our 20 acre. He pushed me in the grass. "Please stop!" I yelled. He smirked. Just as he started unbuttoning his jeans, another car pulled up. A couple of boys walked up. "Leave that poor girl alone!" he yelled, slapping the man in the face. I saw the man run away. I put my shirt back on. "Oh my gosh that ass hole!" a boy yelled. I sat up only to see the members of that stupid boy band one direction. "Hey are you ok?" the kid who I think his name was Louis asked. I just stared. What the hell?