Chapter One-Sisters for Life

I grabbed Daisy and ran home. One Direction just saved me from getting r****. I walked in to find my six year old sister, Megan, reading a book. I have seven sisters. I was the oldest, Megan is the youngest. I walked into the kitchen to see 12 year old Veronica helping my dad make dinner, which was hot dogs, corn, macaroni salad and squash. Then I saw my eighteen year old sister, Elizabeth, who is my favorite, setting the table of eight. My granny and papa eat in the kitchen, my parents with them, and all eight of us sisters eat in the room with the big table. I walked into my room, only to find fourteen year old, Meredith cleaning it. We have four small bedrooms in this house. One for granny and papa. One for my parents. One for Megan, Lily who is eight, Tara who is ten and Veronica. I share a room with Meredith, Joan who is sixteen and Elizabeth. It's hard sharing a room, but I wouldn't want it any other way. "Meredith,don't you have homework you can do?" I pleaded, I hate how she always cleans and throws away stuff I want, and goes through my stuff. "No, but my boyfriend will be over." she said. "What boyfriend?" I questioned. "Well, I met One Direction because they are staying at Emma's house, and Harry and I became a thing Last week!" she said. I groaned. Then I heard a knock on the door, and sure enough were the members of one direction. I hate their guts. Niall came in right away and flirted with Elizabeth, Meredith was going crazy over her "boyfriend", and Louis walked right over to me. "Are you going to thank me? I was the one who pointed you out." he said. "Thanks." I whispered. My granny wheeled in on her wheel chair. "Oh girls, are these your boyfriends?" she questioned. "Granny!" I yelled. She burst out laughing. My papa walked out. My papa can barely hear anything so he just did his small little laugh. "I'm dating Harry, granny!" Meredith yelled. Oh god! "Oh, have you crawled in bed yet?" she asked. "Granny no! I'm fourteen!" Meredith yelled. "Oh, well I thought you were 26!" my granny said while laughing. My granny is a frisky lady. Lily was playing a game with Liam, that was nice of him to take his time and play with a nobody's eight year old sister. Then our phone rang. I ran to the kitchen to get it. "Sweetheart, I'll be back." was all the guy said and he hung up. "Uh, mom." I said calling her into the kitchen. "I was almost raped today and the boys from one direction saved me!" I blurted out quietly. "And the guy just called saying he would be back!" I said. "Who is he?" my mom asked. "No. Clue." I said. Her eyes got wider and wider. "I'll call the police." "No." I protested, because now adays none of that helps, it makes it worse. She dialed anyways and I ran to my room with tears in my eyes. Lily and Liam followed me to my room. Lily ran up to hug me. "What's wrong?" she asked. I looked up at Liam who looked sad. "Grown up stuff." I said as I wiped the rest of the tears away. "It's ok." she said. She made me smile. Out of the girls in the other room (Meredith, Joan, Elizabeth and I like to call them the "littler girls") Lily was by far my favorite. Megan is cuter, but Lily is just so more intelligent and creative and strong and kind and everything else. I saw Liam look at the floor while Lily kept hugging me. Then the everybody else walked in except Meredith, Harry and my parents. My papa sat next to me and had a twinkle in his eye, my granny was talking with Louis and Niall, Liam was still standing in the same spot, Zayn was fixing his hair in my mirror, Elizabeth was reading, Joan was trying to flirt with Liam, Megan was trying to-rip down a wall? And Veronica was making fun of Tara's D on a test. Veronica always makes fun of the little kids when they get bad grades because she always tries to help them, but they don't accept it, so that's their "Pay back." everybody is cramped in our tiny room. Our bedroom has three sets of bunk beds, two for sleeping, and we fixed the third one to be a dresser/desk/everything else. We're pretty good engineers. "Eleanor, are you ok?" Louis came up behind me. "Duh!" I said. 

A/N: 

Sorry this is a really long, boring chapter. I tried. How do you like it? Again, I tried. Please comment vote and follow...ok, so I'm picking a random number out of a hat and.......I will post my next chapter if I get 14 votes so vote, or else there will not be a next chapter!!! Please Please Please vote and follow and comment because I do follow back and I do read your comments!!!!:):):)!!!!

Again Please!

You guys are awesome

~Eleanor