The match

once Mr James had split the boys and the girls into their teams the match started.this was gonna be fun. i started with the ball and passed it to Elise who missed judged her pass to Georgia, she passed it to Louis instead, he aimed for the goal and kicked it but it was stopped by our amazing goalie, Nanda, she caught the ball and threw it to Taylor, she dribbled it down through all the boys and to the goal and scored, it was 1-0 to us, Harry kicked the ball to Zayn, I tackled him and took the ball off him, before continuing to run with the ball, i got stopped in my tracks when Niall took the ball off me , he headed towards the goal and aimed for the goal and misjudged so very slightly and the ball just skimmed Nanda's hands causing the ball to not go in the goal.

By half time, the score was 3 nill to us, the goals being scored by, me, Georgia and Taylor. we were beating the boys and this was brilliant.

the next half started with Zayn having the ball he managed to get it past all of the girls and down to the goal, he aim and scored, it was 3-1, we were still winning until Liam perfect goal from the halfway line straight into the goal, Nanda was shocked, and so were all we how the hell did he get that straight in, Nanda kicked the ball out to me and i dribbled it past the boys and to the goal, i aimed and i scored, 4-2 now, Mr james blew the whistle it was the end of the match and the lesson, the girls bet the boys.

"CHEATS!" Zayn shouted to me.

"no, your just terrible against the girls" i said laughing

"no we aint" he said

"yeah you are" i said playfully punching Zayn in the arm, he picked me up by my waist and carried me back to the changing rooms.

"Zayn Malik put her down" Mr james said glaring at Zayn

"it was just a joke sir" he said.

"yeah sir it was" i said sticking up for him.

"well if you's two think this is a joke, you's two are in detention tonight" he said getting angry at us, i sighed

"well he obviously can't take a joke" Taylor said walking up behind us.

"i know right" i said, leaving Zayn and walking into the changing rooms