chapter 1

I work at a pizzeria called Freddy fasbear pizza nise animatronics Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica there one I always wonder though the Fox he always give me the Willie's he was OUT OF ORDER from the incident in 1987 I always thought ((how add why did It happened)) I shoke the thought out and carry on working. Hours pass it was 12 at night I was the nightgaurd as well I walk in the office and sat down sighing looking at the table ((hmmm)) I thought I saw everyone in there places but the curtain in pirates cove was open a little I got up and walk out there.
How did it open

Why did It open

Who open it
I shoke the thought out but I hear "I didn't mean it" I back up from the cove "HEY I'LL CALL THE COPS" I yelled "forgotten me" I heard I ran to the office closing the door I heard foot steps thumping down the hall hearing "dumdumdumdumdum" I breath hard it was only the first night. I pick up the phone "HELLO HELLO PLEASE HELP" I yelled no answer the cord was cut the foot steps got louder laughter louder I look at the tablet sees pirates cove curtain was open all the way I look at one hall and saw the Fox run down the hall I sigh because the door was close but his hook broke through the door I gulp and back up thinking ((shoot shoot shoot SHOOT)) I open the other door and ran out the fox chase me I saw freddy standing in front of me.
How did he move

Why did he move

Am I dead
I ran pass him breathing hard my lumgs felt like they could burst any sec I ran into the kitchen catching my breath then I saw something Golden.