Niall Dirty Imagine Part 5

I ran to the bedroom door and locked it. I slowly walked away. -Bang-Bang-! "LET ME IN!" I ran towards the window. I raised it up stepping out. I jump to the ground landing on my ankle. "Ow!" I yelped as my ankle throbbed. I slowly limp towards the front. Niall was back home. 'Niall! Niall help me." "Baby what happened?!" Niall said running towards me. "It's Kyle. His name is Blake and he was the one who kidnapped me." "Where is he I will beat the fuck out of him!" "He's in the house." "Okay babe stay here. I'll be back." Niall says putting me into the car. I watched Niall as he went inside.

Niall P.O.V

I went inside slowly pulling out a my pocket knife. The house was silent and there was no sigh of Blake. I slowly went upstairs , still no sigh of Blake. I go into the bedroom. No sigh of Blake. I walked towards the window, no one was out there. I was about to walk out when someone wrap their arm around my neck. I struggle a little trying to fight back. I elbowed the person in the stomach. They grip loosen and I turned around. It was Blake. "You son of a b*tch kidnapped my girlfriend!" I yelled charging towards Blake. I tackle him towards the ground swinging punches left to right. "Niall! Stop! It's okay!" I hear (Y/N) say. I stop punching Blake. He was now unconscious. "You was going to kill him!" (Y/N) yells again. I turn around and see her with police officers. I get up and hug (Y/N) tightly. She grip my torso squeezing it. We both watch as the cops carry Blake out of the room. "You're safe now babe." I tell (Y/N). She nods her head. "Are any of you injured?" An officer asks. "Yes. My girlfriend, she sprained her ankle or broke it." "Okay we are sending and ambulance right now." Soon the ambulance came and (Y/N) was rushed to the hospital. I wait in the waiting room , waiting for (Y/N) to come out. "Niall?" I lift my head seeing (Y/N) on crutches with a wrap around her ankle. I rush to her. "Aww baby this is all my fault. I'm sorry." "No Niall it is not your fault. I'm okay and it's all because of you. You saved me my prince." (Y/N) says kissing my cheek. I blushed lightly smiling back at her. I soon take her home.

~4 weeks later~

Your P.O.V

Today Niall was coming home. I was soo excited. My ankle was now healed. I sat on the couch watching Tv. My phone ranged , it was Niall.

"Hello? (Y/N) hey baby."

"Hey Niall."

"I'm coming home in hour babe. I can't wait to see my princess again."

I smile lightly. "I can't wait to see my Prince again. Niall chuckled. "I have to go babe. See you soon. I love you."

"Bye see you soon. I love you too Niall." I say hanging up the phone. I noticed I had notifications from Instagram so decided to check them. I had comments on other photos that stated "Niall has a new girlfriend. Or is Niall cheating on (Y/N) @yourIGusername. There were thousands of photos of Niall and some other girl. I close my phone slamming it on the couch. I sat on the couch crying slightly waiting for Niall. Soon Niall was home. I wipe my tears as Niall walked through the house. "Princess!" Niall yelled rushing towards me. "Get off." I say sternly. "Princess? What's wrong?" "Niall are you cheating on me?"

~~~~The End~~~~

Part 6 soon!!

(Y/A)