Chapter 2

Paisley's POV:

Its been a week my parents fighting hasn't got any better.... like usual. Today me and Brook are going to the 5SOS concert..... this time I decided to sneak out of my window. I have a balcony that has a tree near it. I've done this many times before when my parents would be fighting. I successfully got out and when to Brook's. I just walked in because I come here so often.

"Brooke I'm here."I said. "Be right down." I heard her say.

"You ready." Brook said. "Yup" We soon left me hoping my dad doesn't go into my room. We got to concert to here a screaming of teenage girls, me and Brook could have got seats at the 18 and up, but I refuse to drink and or go to party's. They make me think that I can turn in to my father.

"You ok." Brooke said. I haven't realized I was crying at the thought of partying or drinking.

"Yeah I was just thinking about you know." I mumbled the last part.

"HELLO LAS VEGAS HOW ARE YOU!!!" I heard a familiar voice that voice that went through the same thing I'm going to.... Ashton Irwin. His dad walked out on him, as mine isn't really a father. The concert went on song after another after another and finally meeting them.

"Is this real, am I doing this, no no I can't Brooke take me home I can't." I said.

"No were doing this. Cheer up I got you these to help you." Brooke said. Brooke is a doctor so she is practically rich.

"Hi." The voice of Luke Hemmings said..... LUKE HEMMINGS THE TREE.

"Wow I feel short." I said that out loud.... wow way to me. He just chuckles.

"Awwe your so short you look so sweet and innocent." Ashton said walking over.

"Looks can be deceiving." I said as he chuckles.

"But your still short." Calum said.

"I am 5'9 thank you." I said feeling way more comfortable.

"Nice hat, what's your favorite song by them." Micheal said.

"Backseat Serenade." I said.

"Cool." He said. Me and Brooke got our autographs and a group picture and left. I got home to here my parents fighting.

"Where is the dumb bitch!" My dad yelled.

"How should I know Dean!" My mother yelled back as I walked downstairs.

"There you are where the hell have you been!" My dad yelled raising his hand.

"Why the hell should I tell you." I said.

"Answer me you ungrateful whore." My dad yelled.

"Outside." I said.

"Why were you outside." He said.

"Because it's were your not. " I screamed getting slapped.

"Go to your room now!" He said. I checked my phone and called Brooke.

"He slapped me, Broke." I said.

"Pais, I'm so sorry." She said.

"I'm coming over." I said hanging up. I walked back out to my balcony and did what I did last time. "Its not bruised this time just a faint mark. " Brooke said.

"Always. " I said. I scrolled through Twitter to see who followed me.... It was them. It was 5 Seconds of Summer they all followed me on Twitter!

"BROOKE LOOK." I said.

"Omg really that's awesome.... lucky." She said.

"Good things come out of bad...... i guess?" I said like a question.

"Come on you need sleep, and tomorrow we do whatever you want." She said.

"You would think that I would say that but nope my 19 year old best friend did." I said laughing slightly. I changed in my sweat pants and put my hair in a bun.

"Goodnight Brooke." I said snuggling in the blankets.

"Goodnight Paisley. " She said walking up bed. After that I slowly fell asleep dreaming about how 5sos followed me.