Oh no hes hawt

Levi's POV
I walk out of the building noticing a maid in the ally way surrounded by thugs.
Before I could get there they had all been knocked out by the maid until then I noticed it was eren.
My eyes grew wide when I saw him with a wig and a maid dress on earlier on he wasn't wearing the wig but now omfg eft he looks like an actual chick.
Erens POV
After I had knocked the three thugs out of my way I heard a foot step I glares up at the man and that's when my eyes grew wide as well.
It was levi hiding his face with his hands and started to laugh a tiny bit.
Levi was actually laughing omg he sounds so cute.
Wait no no no eren you ant so this now.
I walked up to him an smiled then walked back into the maid shop.
EREN OH MY FUCKING GOD WHERE WERE YOU AND WHY DO YOU HAVE CUTS ALL OVER YOURSELF MIKASA YELLED.
My ears almost exploded after that yelling from mikasa.
😏.Time skip.😏
I finished work at about 8pm thinking no one was here so I decided to walk home.
Hey brat someone's voice said it startled me but the voice was familiar.
Levi is that you I gasped?
Hah good guess brat I walked out of the shade of the maid bar and he smirked.
What are you doing at this time of night I asked.
Waiting for Erwin he's my room mate so I have to wait for him to drive me home.
I've got a car if you want I could drive you home.
I could tell that his face lit up just a bit.
Fine tch I heard him say.
I just smirked and walked to my car.
Levi's POV
So where do you live eren asked me.
44 wall rose street I muttered and turned to see his expression.
Wait what can you say that again I said in a suprised voice.
Sigh 44 wall rose street.
Omfg god mr rivialle you live right next to me like wtf.
My eyes widened with shock how didn't I notice that he was my neighbour then.
We arrived at my house and he said goodbye turning straight into his drive way I just smirked.
He walked into his building.
Tch my phone started to ring.
LEVIII i heard a sing song voice come from the phone.
Argh what is it shitty four eyes I moaned while walking inside.
You know that kid eren well he isn't human we checked his blood type but we still don't know what he is.
Hmm I said with a pissed mood.
I'm coming over tonight with Erwin and how did you get home Erwin was worried.
The brat eren dropped me off.
I could sense an evil smirk on shut so on the other side of the phone.
Soooo how did it go I could tell she was wiggling her eye brows at me through the phone.
Shut it shitty glasses and don't bother coming to my house this late at night.
Oh sorry levi I heard her laugh were like a minute away from your house.
My eyes glared at the street until I saw a fucking crazy car coming right at me.
I groaned and saw the crazy bitch hop out of the car and pounced at me.
Hey levi do you know where eren live she squealed with a high pitched voice.
Oh god this isn't gonna end well I thought to myself.

To be continued.
OLUTO out!