18

Isabelle

He didn't call. Fredo did. Juju didn't. Fredo said he got busy and fell asleep. Chris said the same. Oh well, Fredo said they're probably gonna come see me today. I'm happy I get to see Juju. I still have school today though.

"Belle, time to get ready." Chris said and I nodded and started getting ready when he left the room. My phone then went off I smiled. I walked to it to see I'm getting a Face Time from Juju. I answer.

"Juju!" I smiled.

"Ready for school?" Juju asked.

"Yes Juju. Are you coming to see me today?" I ask and his smile glows down a little.

"Princess, I am going to try. I really am." He said and I grinned.

"YAY! Juju's coming to see me!" I shout to Nala who just looked at me.

"Princess...I said tried...don't get sad if I don't." Juju said and I nodded.

"Okay Juju." I said.

"BELLE, TIME FOR SCHOOL!" Chris shouts through the house and I flinch.

"I've got to go Juju...I love you..." I said and he frowned at me.

"Princess...I love you too but don't be sad. I'll talk to him about shouting out like that it scaring you." Juju said and I nodded.

"I've got school Juju...bye...I love you." I said to him and he frowned.

"Bye princess I love you." Juju said and I nodded and we hung up. I then grab my bag and walk downstairs, Nala following.

"I'm sorry. I was on the phone with Juju..he said he might come. I don't know." I said to Chris and he nodded.

"I'll buy you some food on the way, that's why we're leaving leaving early." Chris said and I nodded.

"May Nala ride?" I ask and he smiles and nods.
"Thank you." I say and he smiles.

"You're welcome Belle." Chris said and I smiled and hooked Nala to her leash and we walked to the car and we got into it.

"What do you want?" Chris asked and I shrugged.
"I'll let you get a biscuit and orange juice. What kind of biscuit?" Chris asked.

"Egg and cheese?" I say which kind of went into a question. He nodded.

***

We got out food and ate and he even got Nala her own biscuit. We was now at school. Nala was allowed in because Juju had her registered as an emotional support dog. We then walk to my classroom.

"There's Mrs. McCords class!" I say happily.

"Issy!" Mrs. McCord said and walk to us.

"Hey Mrs. McCord." I say and she smiles.

"Hey Issy, who is this?" She asks me referring to either Nala or Chris.

"This is Christian...he's my guardian until Juju gets back from tour....and this is my wonderful puppy Nala." I introduce them to Mrs.McCord.

"Is she a service dog?" Mrs. McCord asks and I nod.

"Is she allowed to stay during school?" I ask and she nods.

"Chris can she stay?" I ask and he nods.
"Thank you!" I smile and hug his leg.

"Your welcome Belle. I've got to go. I'll be back on time okay?" Chris says and I smile and nod. He waves bye and I wave back and he leaves.

"Is luke here today? Or is here yet?" I ask Mrs. McCord.

"I think that Luke is in there waiting for his best friend right now." She grins at me.

"Thank you!" I smile and run with Nala to the classroom. Soon to find out how people will react when I walk in with a huge dog.

*********************************
I've got 2 more and it's 11:07. Kms rn. Thank you guys. Next chapter might not even be over 300 words.

Words: 626

~Haylie