Little Miss Popular

"Looks can be deceiving, didn't your mummy not teach you that?"

Meet Charlotte Monaco, a prime example of "Miss Popular or Queen Bee". She is the cheer captain in school and is the girl who all guys want to have and all girls want to be. Don't let this fool you though, at home Charlotte is just another teenager trying to live up to the expectations. of her overly strict parents. Everyday Charlotte has to go to school pretending to be someone she isn't, surrounding herself with fake friends and pretending to be one of the snobby popular people.

All this changes when Charlotte meets Ashton Johnston. Ashton is a typical delinquent or school "bad boy" if you would like to call him that. He is the person you would see skipping class, smoking, taking drugs and fighting. He is quiet and mysterious.

But even after all the warnings Charlotte hears about Ashton, she just can't stay away from him. Something about him keeps her attracted to him. Something about him keeps her coming back to him even after all the trouble he brings to her. Maybe it's fate, maybe it's just bad luck or maybe it's because they both have something in common. Maybe they are just misjudged.

--------

This is my first story, leave a comment and tell me what you think about it :)